Before:

Peak Flow: 410,410,430
Pulse: 87
Sats: 96%

After vaping TW Raspberry Menthol using Semovar SM3 with Kayfun 3.1

Peak Flow: 420,420,440
Pulse: 88
Sats: 97%

Well, just back from almost a week spent in Reading doing a product course for Kyocera (Official pronunciation is apparently Key-O-see-ra), most of the time has been spent either locked in a classroom, in Nando's, or Hotboxing with my vaping gear in the tiny fibreglass bathroom in the hotel. Not a lot to report health wise, a slight cough and sore throat midweek but that seems to be almost gone again so already at Mid November with little or no trouble in the breathing department. I did discover that switching juices helped a little as I went from the 70/30 mix to a 50/50 mix for a day or so. Perhaps that helped perhaps it's coincidence, back on the 70/30 now with no ill effects...:hmm:

Royal Flush Vape
Readings for 29-11-13

Before:

Peak Flow: 370,370,350
Pulse: 91
Sats: 97%

After vaping TW raspberry Menthol using Semovar SM3 and Kayfun 3.1

Peak Flow: 380,360,370
Pulse: 90
Sats: 96%

Well it's official, pretty much everyone in the family has a chest infection! Mine seems to be presenting as an occasional cough and not much else but you can see from my peak flow readings that lung function is way down from the 450 peak. Hopefully it will clear up soon...

Readings for 13-12-13

OK It's been brought to my attention that I didnt post my readings for the 13th dec, I've had a ferret around and they're still in the log so here you are...

Before:
Peak flow:410,390,410
Pulse: 85
Sats: 98%

After vaping TW Raspberry Menthol Using a semovar SM3 & Kayfun 3.1

Peak Flow: 400,410,380
Pulse 83

Still lugging round a minor cough but I've noticed that even with the cough things are easier than they used to be and I have hardly any wheeze at all, this time last year I had a chest infection that made it difficult to walk a hundred yards without getting out of breath, and climbing stairs with my tool case was a herculean effort and took whole minutes to recover from so good stuf here at this end...

Vape Green
Readings for Jan 2014

After much soul searching and not a bit of forgetting I've decided to reduce this thread to a Monthly status update as my readings seem to have reached a plateau. I'm not sure if it is permanent or just a factor of winter and colds season. What I will do is post the reading after months end, it will be an average of all the readings from the previous month with a commentary as I see fit. I'm sure no one wants to see weeks and weeks of similar reading but the monthly read will allow everyone to see the tren over the entire 12 months of my Initial year as a vaper.

Peak Flow average: 410
Pulse: 82

YAY! been missing this thread Tubbyengineer!
Not the best of seasons to keep healthy, however my question is, wintry colds aside, do you feel better than this time last year?

Vape Superstore
@Doofry, Bloody hell yes, I couldn't breathe properly whenever i got the slightest cold, and whilst I may still be a bit too rotund to see massive benefits I have noticed a definite difference and this years winter weather has not affected me as much as last years...

I'm concious of the fact that people will get bored stiff of entry after entry of very similar readings and that it will also hog storage space on the server, I feel the monthy update from now until August is probably the best compromise...

Last edited:
That in itself is brilliant!
I have found that since i stopped smoking, i can wander from bottom of town to top, without being breathless, i too have some weight to lose.
My Doc has me now as a non smoker, he is impressed with the vaping and he has told me to see the smoking cessation medic and give her a brief on vaping :)

AcmeFog
Holy Thread ressurection Batman...
I just came across this thread lurking in my watched threads list and after reading it decided to dig out the old Peak flow doodad and give it a try, blew 450,440,450 and this despite having added a bit extra to my weight since the start of this thread way back in 2013, oh and I've got a bit of a cough - again, possibly from spending a day outside a pub in Wilmslow, in February...:banghead:

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom