What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wow... Just WOW!!

Did you ever get my care package?

Did you ever get my care package?
Not yet matey. I paid the £1.50 postage on Friday so it said it would be here tomorrow. Can’t wait to vape my billet without a bodged and leaky gasket. The gasket I’m using is in three pieces so I only vape it when I can be arsed to mess around with it, and vape carefully enough to avoid it leaking. So excited.

Aha..... Hoped I had got away with it..... added some bits after she's put a stamp on it, so my fault, but certainly worth it, I hope you'll agree? :S

Aha..... Hoped I had got away with it..... added some bits after she's put a stamp on it, so my fault, but certainly worth it, I hope you'll agree? :S

Mate, even if it was one lonely well used (but intact) boro gasket; I’d pay £1.50 all day long.
You didn’t have to send me anything and where I’m from; if someone helps you out, you better damn well say thank you. So, thank you. It should be here in a few hours... I might wait at the letter box and bite the parcel from the postie’s hand like a dog.

Back
Top Bottom