What's new

Tobacco Liquid Recommendations?

MTLMike

Achiever
Having just finished a bottle of Creme De Tabac from Prime Vapes and bloody missing it already, I was wondering if any of my fellow MTL people have some recommendations on similar liquids? Ideally available in 6mg as that seems to be my sweet spot.

Many thanks.

I presume you've tried Manabush? Some great dessert tobaccos.

I did like the sound of Firewater No 3 which is the Amaretto and Berries I think. I'll have a look at the Tribute range, shame as I've missed the Valentine's deal on the Manabush site now haven't I?

When you say Tobacco? Then mentioned Berries I am assuming you don’t want a real tobacco flavour? Prefer to have it mixed with other things?

Triphammer tobaccos are good. Gorilla grog and puros santa clara are my usuals from there. Soho by flavourart is also another winner.

When you say Tobacco? Then mentioned Berries I am assuming you don’t want a real tobacco flavour? Prefer to have it mixed with other things?
It was more the Amaretto that appealed to me, i'm interested in trying either tobacco blended with other things or just straight tobacco, I've tried some NET from Juice Cabin and quite enjoyed that too, I don't mind really.

I did like the sound of Firewater No 3 which is the Amaretto and Berries I think. I'll have a look at the Tribute range, shame as I've missed the Valentine's deal on the Manabush site now haven't I?
Use POTV12

Back
Top Bottom