Vape Club
What's new

synthetic nicotine?

At the end of the day, nic is just a chemical compound, so it should be exactly the same whether it's synthetic or extracted.
Yeah... that, at least in my own shoes, reduces it to a decission I would made with my budget in mind.
We are seeing this cheaper soon I guess.

E-liquids.com
The main advantage is that you don't need to grow tobacco to make it, which could be a big deal in the future.
I can only imagine how happy America will be about that. Half of the South being tobacco field's.
I think it should be called nicodine.

Vape Green
Yeah... that, at least in my own shoes, reduces it to a decission I would made with my budget in mind.
We are seeing this cheaper soon I guess.

from what i understand, whichever company is making it, chemnovatic or someone else, atm they r the only ones, so as soon as they have competition prices should drop...and then immediately get jacked back up by taxes levied to protect the agriculture economy

from what i understand, whichever company is making it, chemnovatic or someone else, atm they r the only ones, so as soon as they have competition prices should drop...and then immediately get jacked back up by taxes levied to protect the agriculture economy
if you have a look on google, it seems hangsen are making it, chemnovatic and also this article below mentions two american companies who are making two different types. and there are more, i just looked for a minute. so i don’t think that explains it.

https://diyordievaping.com/2020/09/26/synthetic-nicotine-what-is-it-who-makes-it-why/

Innokin
I was only aware of the TFN brand and their claim they were the only company doing it. Maybe the info is old

that article is quite interesting, one of the varieties you need to puff double you usual strength, because only half of the molecule is active.

i don’t know, i think i’ll be sticking with the trusted tobacco nic for the time being.

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom