What's new

NAUTILUS PRIME X SPECIAL EDITION!

Just to let you know I’ve just had an email from your company asking me to leave a review I clicked through to do that but the link didn’t take me to a review area. Might want to look at that pal.

This would be my bad - We switched reviews off because barely any people were doing it - having a site full of products and 99% of them had no reviews didn't look the best.

Thanks for the heads up my friend - I've switched off the auto-send email which asks for a product review :)

This would be my bad - We switched reviews off because barely any people were doing it - having a site full of products and 99% of them had no reviews didn't look the best.

Thanks for the heads up my friend - I've switched off the auto-send email which asks for a product review :)

No bother Steve. Just thought you’d need to know given the sales of the Prime X. Plus it shows I as going to do a review for you!

IPAc1CV.gif

We're happy to confirm that MORE Aspire Nautilus Prime X Special editions are being made available!

We've just made contact with Aspire HQ and they're going to manufacture more for us, and will ship to us around mid-March. We estimate we will receive these towards the end of March.

That information in mind, we've allocated more stock, which is available to PRE-ORDER now!

PRE ORDER YOURS NOW VIA THIS LINK!

edit: I also regrettably must inform you all that we had to put the price up to £84.99 - Aspire really want us to sell it for £99.99 as they are selling it for $99.99 on their site, so this is the best we can do.

You can still get the Prime X Special edition for 20% off however with the code POTV20, so don't forget to enter that at checkout!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom