What's new

Is it just newbie's to vaping that do mtl ?

SAW

Postman
Hi,

So I've not long been vaping and I'm not a heavy smoker but I just can't do DL very well and feels weird compared to MTL well for me anyway. I've put the VM4 coil in my Drag S as it's lower watt and using some 80/20 (3mg) but it still don't feel right to me. I have to say my T18 ii is my favourite to use with some 50/50 or 60/40 (6mg or 3mg) and just do MTL.

Anyone else just prefer MTL ? Can you still get good clouds like this if so how ?

Or am I just doing DL wrong ?

Question: Is it just newbies to vaping that do mtl?

Answer: No

I've stuck with MTL since I started vaping 5 1/2 years ago. Never been bothered with clouds. Am more of a flavour chaser.

nope. plenty on here who only MTL but still think overall the majority do both or just DTL.
if your after big clouds then you need high wattage aand low ohm coils so dtl is the only option if thats what your after. if your trying to give up the cigs then i personally think mtl is best with higher nicotine.
when i gave up over 6 years ago there wasnt much choice. mini nautilus with 1.8 coil at 10-14w was the norm. a month after i gave up the first ever semi dtl tank came out and it was a game changer. kanger subtank mini used a lower ohm coil and 18-22watts and subohm was born.
majority of the tanks now are cloud chasers and need a average 40-80watts which i think if i was just starting vaping might be a bit too much for me.
if you can find a older tank like subtank or the newer toptank or even a melo these are the next step up from mtl so might suit you better.

i think mtl is more popular with posters here.

edit: just saw your post @MrDJ , strange that we have the opposite perception :D

i think mtl is more popular with posters here.

edit: just saw your post @MrDJ , strange that we have the opposite perception :D
oh well, it was a guess but the majority of posts ive seen is all for higher wattage tanks so thats why i thought there were more dtl.

edit
just counted up.
for me ive got 4 mtl tanks one used daily with da bush and 40 dtl with 4 or 5 used daily, 1 with custard and others fruits or deserts.

Hello, @SAW, I'm more of a restricted DTL and vape at 13w on a .5Ω spaced coil. I'm currently using an Innikin Ares-2 on a GeekVape Aegis Solo. I started out vaping MTL and after a lot of experimentation, I have settled on a narrow mouthpiece and airflow at about 1/2 open. It really doesn't matter what you vape or how you vape it as long as you are not smoking cigarettes. Good luck to you on your vaping journey.

Been vaping for about 4 1/2 years now and I only vape MTL. For me to quit smoking I had to replicate the ciggy draw. Stuck with MTL ever since as I crave a thump of a throat hit.

Back
Top Bottom