What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

If it's any consolation Dee, I don't think you would of used half the stuff in the full kit. Just wait for a good deal on the device itself.

Yeah i know, u are right Mr Rew. Just keeping my eyes peeled for the device now, i do like the bp coil and i would rather use it in the nautilus prime X than the Onixx, ive had some leaking on the Onixx so looking for something else so i can use the bp coils. You know me, its pods all the way!

Thanks. Sounds like it up to the job.
I watched Mike Vapes review and the guy struggled taking it out the of mod. Not sure if that means any good, but the adapter is not going anyware for sure :D

Last edited:
I watched Mike Vapes review and the guy struggled taling it out the mod. Not sure if that means any good, but the adapter is not going anyware for sure :D

Better like that than falling out easily.

Yeah i know, u are right Mr Rew. Just keeping my eyes peeled for the device now, i do like the bp coil and i would rather use it in the nautilus prime X than the Onixx, ive had some leaking on the Onixx so looking for something else so i can use the bp coils. You know me, its pods all the way!

Isn't there a POTV discount for UK Aspire Vendor?

I've been trying to build a + ohm coil for the nautilus RBA to 'replicate' the 1.6 coil, from testing with steam engine 30G kanthal at 5-6 wraps with 2ID would be easiest to hit 1.6ohm with but everywhere seems to be out of 30g.

Picked up some 32g twisted kanthal, was a pita to build. 6 wraps 2ID came out at 1.3ohm. At 17w its ok, but slightly underwhelming. Forgot to get pics before filling the pod.

Any advice, or should I open the ares v2 I've been contemplating returning for these kinds of things?

I've been trying to build a + ohm coil for the nautilus RBA to 'replicate' the 1.6 coil, from testing with steam engine 30G kanthal at 5-6 wraps with 2ID would be easiest to hit 1.6ohm with but everywhere seems to be out of 30g.

Picked up some 32g twisted kanthal, was a pita to build. 6 wraps 2ID came out at 1.3ohm. At 17w its ok, but slightly underwhelming. Forgot to get pics before filling the pod.

Any advice, or should I open the ares v2 I've been contemplating returning for these kinds of things?

It's not my thing to try and replicate a stock coil. I use 27g kanthal most of the time. 2.5mm ID, 6 0r 7 wraps. Just right for MTL RTAs imo.

Back
Top Bottom