What's new

Kanger Protank 3

modestvaper

Postman
Just got the pt3 and used it once... doesnt seem to give as good a vape as the mini pt2 or the evod I have.. looks like a lot of air draw.... not sure what I am doing wrong.. will get back once I have figured it out... meanwhile if anybody else has any thoughts.. will be keen to know!

I agree, I have sort of been holding back saying anything as I am awaiting a mod with air flow control, hoping this might have something to so with it. At the moment the protank 3 has been packed away.

Yep... Air flow seems to b the issue.. Saw a review on YouTube who complained about the airflow …. Der s a way out though... Unscrew the beauty ring with the tank screwed on until u cant unscrew anymore... And that is now giving me a much better Vape. Helps reduce the air intake quite a bit!

Got a 2 on my nemesis and love how that vapes got the 3 coming tomorrow. I hope it's not a disappointment

yeah... I have got the mini 2 and the 3 as well.. overall... i think i am more satisfied with the 2 than the 3! will be keen to know if you feel otherwise.

seems like there might be a resolution to this... i am planning to buy the 510 air flow controller and see if it helps!

Got my protank 3 today to say its dual coil i really cant see a difference to my protank 2
there might be a tiny little bit more flavor but that's about it ! And from what i have seen on youtube
rebuilding your dual coils looks like a nightmare ! On the plus side you can use your original protank coils on this and
like others have said very airy draw !

I am just waiting for my mod with airflow to come through then ill have another crack at messing with the protank 3 ........ yes getting impatient but that's another thread another day

On my chi you clone the draw is very tight .. on my nemesis clone its pretty much bang on for me not too
airy not too tight

On my chi you clone the draw is very tight .. on my nemesis clone its pretty much bang on for me not too
airy not too tight

I have fiddled with my protank 3 to try and get it to preform as a dc and I can only seem to get to preform as the protank 1, I got evods that preforms better than the protank 3 which I find strange as they are only single coil.

Back
Top Bottom