What's new

Where are all the 21700 mods?

Watched a review of this yesterday:
cvs07qX9g-YO.jpeg

Not bad!

Im looking at the aspire deco, and possibly the drag x plus.

AugVape Foxy One, GeekVape Aegis Max and Odin Mini 100W are the three I'm considering. Might just end up with a dual 18650 though. I'm still undecided which way to go as I'm not sure how much extra battery life a 21700 will give over a single 18650.

AugVape Foxy One, GeekVape Aegis Max and Odin Mini 100W are the three I'm considering. Might just end up with a dual 18650 though. I'm still undecided which way to go as I'm not sure how much extra battery life a 21700 will give over a single 18650.

You can get 21700 batteries that are a good 1000mah more than a single 18650 mate. Also the bunus of more amps so you can put a bigger build on. You'd stil be better with a dual 18650 though if you're after battery life. Even a dual 21700 for days worth of vaping.

Sometimes the extra weight of the battery itself causes me to grab an 18650.

All except the armour pro, that thing is the size of a battery and not much heavier.
Fix the door, put a usb-c on it and beefen up the fire bar and ill buy a cpl more

Last edited:
Had a look at the Freemax Maxus 100 - seems it could be quite lightweight. Vivid colours, a bit boxy, flippable battery feature - see at £29;99 at Washington Vapes for the kit (incl tank)

Rincoe Jellybox Mini maybe, I'm coming around to its looks...

Can anyone remember the name of that Aspire plastic thing? Phukit or something.
It was a multi-fit 18650-2x700 - though I think it was much plasticy cheepniss POS by all accounts.

It was a multi-fit 18650-2x700 - though I think it was much plasticy cheepniss POS by all accounts.

It's the Puxos, but Phukit is a better name :D

Had a look at the Freemax Maxus 100 - seems it could be quite lightweight. Vivid colours, a bit boxy, flippable battery feature - see at £29;99 at Washington Vapes for the kit (incl tank)

Rincoe Jellybox Mini maybe, I'm coming around to its looks...

Puxos, I had one, the 510 disintegrated on it. The board now lives in an old tobacco tin with a stealthvape 510 on it.

Im looking at the aspire deco, and possibly the drag x plus.
Not that keen on the look of the Deco and the Drag X Plus... well its a mod, but hardly inspiring. The Drag X (18650) at least had the 'leather' which is all the rage.
Talking of which, the Augvape Foxy one is probably one of the nicer in the current crop of leather clad devices.
Puxos, I had one, the 510 disintegrated on it. The board now lives in an old tobacco tin with a stealthvape 510 on it.
Hahah sweet!
By all accounts the board did work fine, just the box was a plasticky POS.
Had a quick look, £19:99 clearance at Evolution, but would need to spend another £5 on side panels - pass!

Back
Top Bottom