What's new

{Please Help} Profile 1.5 RDA

Is the pin reverse threaded? Might explain why they're snapping if you're trying to undo them the normal way.
Looking at the bottom insert Allen key (provided in box) and screw anti clockwise to remove gold squonk pin, then replace with gold non squonk pin in spares bag
Image%20(10).jpeg

Well.. I took the squonk pin out too make it rda mode and the whole base came apart and pins are everywhere so pretty sure its broke again... My luck is amazing
Try reading the instructions. There's no squonk pin in the tank section, so absolutely no reason to remove it.

Exactly yes with the tank its rdta, without the tank ypu sqap the base which is included with it and it goes to rdta

This is the rdta in rda mode on top of my topside squonker View attachment 238131
Just wanted to thank you for suggesting the RDTA. been using it a few days now and its absolutely amazing. favourite purchase in a while :)

No worries, glad you're enjoying it
Having a little bit off an issue with it for the past couple hours now, it seems the metal rods aren't juicing the cotton or something properly I just keep getting dry hits consistently....

Full Tank too

Having a little bit off an issue with it for the past couple hours now, it seems the metal rods aren't juicing the cotton or something properly I just keep getting dry hits consistently....

Full Tank too
From @nwhornet review

On stripping down, because the steel ropes were already installed, they snagged a little so first tip is to tip it upside down when breaking down to clean. Not an issue but something to be aware of & one I should have remembered using similar set ups. Wotofo gear generally come exceptionally clean, no machine oil etc but I recommend a strip & clean down as the steel ropes will need to be clean & have minimal handling. Grease on your fingers can stop or interfere with the capillary action

Make sure they are clean and minimal handling when putting back in, make sure its wicked right, watch a couple of YouTube wicking videos for the rdta, and what cotton are you using, as the supplied wotofo xfibre cotton is perfect for it, also make sure you have no kinks damage to the mesh as this will create hotspots and give you dry hits

Additionally I haven't used it in rdta mode yet either, solely used in rda mode only as both are fitted to my squonkers

From @nwhornet review

On stripping down, because the steel ropes were already installed, they snagged a little so first tip is to tip it upside down when breaking down to clean. Not an issue but something to be aware of & one I should have remembered using similar set ups. Wotofo gear generally come exceptionally clean, no machine oil etc but I recommend a strip & clean down as the steel ropes will need to be clean & have minimal handling. Grease on your fingers can stop or interfere with the capillary action

Make sure they are clean and minimal handling when putting back in, make sure its wicked right, watch a couple of YouTube wicking videos for the rdta, and what cotton are you using, as the supplied wotofo xfibre cotton is perfect for it, also make sure you have no kinks damage to the mesh as this will create hotspots and give you dry hits
Ill rebuild it now as i changed the mesh for the regular coils to go on my mechs, my rdta didnt come with the ropes installed strangely enough idk why

Back
Top Bottom