What's new

Drug interactions and cbd vap

Status
Not open for further replies.

nje1970

So I suffer from chronic anxiety and panic disorder and I'm on peroxatine simvistatin ramipril and metformin but I'd like to start cbd vaping. Do i need to stop all my medication or am I ok to vape away

I think there is only one person who can tell you this

Your doctor, this is a vape forum and highly unlikely anyone is qualified to tell you what you are asking
You need to go and talk to your doctor

So I suffer from chronic anxiety and panic disorder and I'm on peroxatine simvistatin ramipril and metformin but I'd like to start cbd vaping. Do i need to stop all my medication or am I ok to vape away
im on a lot of medication too, if you take oral CBD you need to leave a 2 hour gap with meds and a 4 hour gap with beta blockers, blood thinner and statins
as far as im aware there is no need for gaps when vaping
im looking into vaping myself and buying the CBD addative
im taking oral CBD twice a day

im on a lot of medication too, if you take oral CBD you need to leave a 2 hour gap with meds and a 4 hour gap with beta blockers, blood thinner and statins
as far as im aware there is no need for gaps when vaping
im looking into vaping myself and buying the CBD addative
im taking oral CBD twice a day
Hi licklemouse
I'm thinking about stopping my statins and possibly my blood pressure tablets or maybe reduce them. I'm on metformin for type 2 diabetes and paroxetine for anxiety but hoping that cbd will get me off all medication

Hi licklemouse
I'm thinking about stopping my statins and possibly my blood pressure tablets or maybe reduce them. I'm on metformin for type 2 diabetes and paroxetine for anxiety but hoping that cbd will get me off all medication
im in a facebook group and many people have come off pain medication and antidepressants using the oral liquid, lots vape too
im type 2 on metformin, also on trazodone, sertraline, aspirin, propranolol
if you want i can pm you the group and they will be able to give all the info you need

im in a facebook group and many people have come off pain medication and antidepressants using the oral liquid, lots vape too
im type 2 on metformin, also on trazodone, sertraline, aspirin, propranolol
if you want i can pm you the group and they will be able to give all the info you need
My Facebook is Neil neo Evans and a picture of a dog send me a request

You may get lucky, perhaps your doctor will be one of the few who knows anything about cbd, or has even heard of it. CBD Users UK on facebook is a good resource, members know a lot about cbd and also drugs interactions.

Hi licklemouse

I have just discovered that I have diabetes, and I have been looking for any info. I did not know CBD can help..

Unlikely at best. :(
Be nice if you didn't bring a 3 year old thread back to life. If you have questions, start a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom