What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Damn Vape Doom X Mesh RTA - an extremely compact evaporation chamber

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
Today we are going to talk about the Doom X Mesh RTA universal mesh vest from Damn Vape. The novelty retains the unique functions of its predecessor, but the function is significantly increased.
damn_vape_doom_x_mesh_rta_26mm_standard_edition.jpg

Features:
Height: 43mm / 49mm
Diameter: 26mm (24mm landing)
Weight: 45g
Material: SS
Drip types: 810
Capacity: 2ml / 5.5ml / 8ml
Base for one coil (regular or mesh)
Fluid control

More than a year has passed since the release of the company's Doom RTA tank for Damn Vape, and now the manufacturer has decided to release a second version. Doom X Mesh RTA uses almost the same design, but in this case, multiple colors have lost the rainbow color.
damn_vape_doom_x_mesh_rta_26mm_standard_3_types_capacity_ss.jpg

Now, users can only choose black, steel and metal. The Damn Vape device is made of stainless steel and has a diameter of 26 mm, which is reduced to 24 mm towards the seating area. The appearance of the vape tank has a stylish logo and close and open inscriptions with arrows, allowing you to control the function of supplying liquid to the evaporation chamber.

Other kits you may like:
sikary og for sale
uwell crown 5 tank for sale

Looks like they've adopted the spring-loaded deck similar to the Profile and Geek Vape mesh tanks, which is good to see and an improvement over the original Doom. I'm going to wait for some reviews but I'd definitely be interested in this.

Looks like they've adopted the spring-loaded deck similar to the Profile and Geek Vape mesh tanks, which is good to see and an improvement over the original Doom. I'm going to wait for some reviews but I'd definitely be interested in this.
Me too. I'm not a fan of sub ohm tanks, but a nice little rebuildable one, I'm interested. Mesh strips, or your own wire coils. I'm in!

Just ordered one for myself - hope it is easier to wick than some other mesh tanks - as I like the extra flavour they bring. I already have a geekvape Zeus mesh2 tank, but I struggle to avoid
burnt hits. My wicking technique obviusly needs a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom