Vape Superstore
What's new

{Please Help} Profile 1.5 RDA

This is the rdta with the squonk base removed
20210124_202350_compress24.jpeg

Elux
Exactly yes with the tank its rdta, without the tank ypu sqap the base which is included with it and it goes to rdta

This is the rdta in rda mode on top of my topside squonker View attachment 238131
Oh my that looks insane, sorry for sounding like such a newbie haha but that blew my mind i've never seen that :18:, I think that would deffiantly be my option then, but for a first timer you would say there easy to use and will work on a unregulated Pulse BF mod yeah?

Oh my that looks insane, sorry for sounding like such a newbie haha but that blew my mind i've never seen that :18:, I think that would deffiantly be my option then, but for a first timer you would say there easy to use and will work on a unregulated Pulse BF mod yeah?
Will work exactly the same as you've been using the v1.5 mate in squonk mode, then if ypu get other non squonker mods you can put back to rdta mode and stick it on top and you have 6.2ml juice capacity in rdta mode

The mesh used is exactly the same, the video doesn't show the normal mesh, it just shows ypu can add single coils, dual coils or the claptok type mesh, but it uses the same mesh as the v1.5, I use the turbo mesh in mine

AcmeFog
@nwhornet uses it in rdta mode on the paramour sbs, seriously tempted to get one meself its not too tall on the sbs mods one on the left

tapatalk_1611520194873.jpeg

Will work exactly the same as you've been using the v1.5 mate in squonk mode, then if ypu get other non squonker mods you can put back to rdta mode and stick it on top and you have 6.2ml juice capacity in rdta mode

The mesh used is exactly the same, the video doesn't show the normal mesh, it just shows ypu can add single coils, dual coils or the claptok type mesh, but it uses the same mesh as the v1.5, I use the turbo mesh in mine
The shit looks insane ngl, you got any recommended sites with a decent price and delivery times pref next day? now that I broke mine I'm using the shit one again haha, sorry to keep annoying you but I dont really get what those wire thingys are in the video either I've never used those before should I need to worry about those?

Royal Flush Vape
@nwhornet uses it in rdta mode on the paramour sbs, seriously tempted to get one meself its not too tall on the sbs mods one on the left

View attachment 238137
Damn that looks so nice, I love how much stuff that guy has hahah, he's really into vaping the guys a legend, helped me so much with getting into mech mods, Still appreciate that alot @nwhornet sadly ended up back on the cigs but now im try get back off them again hints why Im back here haha

The shit looks insane ngl, you got any recommended sites with a decent price and delivery times pref next day? now that I broke mine I'm using the shit one again haha, sorry to keep annoying you but I dont really get what those wire thingys are in the video either I've never used those before should I need to worry about those?
They are just round wire coils you don't need them just if you want to use single or dual coils on the deck you can, you get a couple included too, the clapton coil mesh you get one included with the rdta, and 2 of the normal mesh I think, link I posted earlier in the thread

https://www.newvaping.com/products/wotofo-profile-rdta?_pos=1&_sid=87e4b0325&_ss=r

JAN in the discount code gets ypu 20% off the price, suspect ypu can pay extra for next day

Vape Green
If you mean the metal vertical pieces of metal, those are just fancy wicks to bring juice up from the tank to the cotton/juice well.

If you mean the metal vertical pieces of metal, those are just fancy wicks to bring juice up from the tank to the cotton/juice well.
^^^^^Yeah what he said

sorry I thought you meant the coils on the deck, yeah they are stainless steel braided wire that brings juice up to the deck

Vape Superstore
^^^^^Yeah what he said

sorry I thought you meant the coils on the deck, yeah they are stainless steel braided wire that brings juice up to the deck
Okay sweet thank you so much for coming to my rescue before I got another 1.5 hahaha that looks insane gonna go buy one rn! thanks for the code too, I'll be sure too keep you updated when it gets here :)

Back
Top Bottom