What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

I don't get any seeping from the airholes, but there's always a tiny bit of condensation / whatever under the base of the rta here.

I am using a high PG liquid though, so not sure how much that contributes to this.

After using bruces technique i get zero leaks,gurgling nor do i get any liquid under the base.
Im using 3 pioneers currently.

Does anyone get dry hits? I rewick almost daily ever since I got the Pioneer and habe tried every wicking method. Most of the tomes the wick looks dry, as if no juice gets to it from the well.

No dry hits here.

What ratio is your liquid? And have you tried thinning out your wicks?

I have tried thinner wickers, thicker wicks, spaces coils, biggers ID coils, nothing works.

Even if it works it will last a tank only, almost always gets dry after second fill.

I just got one of these in to review and really liking it so far for MTL. The vids above were really helpful but I'm still not getting great flavor, that's probably my wicking though as I've no patience to piss about too long so I'll sort that once this tank's empty and I'm off work for the evening.

What I am wondering is if anyone ever did get the DL kit to go with this and is it any good?

I’ve had my Pioneer a few days. After having the Ares 2 for a while I decided to get one after watching Grimm Green put it second next to the Kayfun which I’ve never had but I know it’s claimed to be the best MTL RTA out there. I managed to grab a pretty much brand new Pioneer and Eleaf Pico wood grain for £40! Bargain. The first two attempts were frustrating, I had nothing but gurgling and leaking so
I washed it all out and tried re wicking again and I finally did it! The secret is to have the cotton quite tight in the coil and to make sure the cotton isn’t touching the post screws or the edges of the chamber as much as possible. I’ve had no leaks since doing that even when re filling and getting no gurgling either. Ive recently put in the 1.5 but I may try the 1.2 pin again. The only thing I’d like to do next is to build a higher ohm Kanthal coil as mine is around 0.84 at the moment. If anyone needs to see my build pics I’ll happily attach them :)

Back
Top Bottom