What's new

Sub Ohm Wotofo NexM Pro Tank

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Roll up... roll up..

Hello my fellow vape apes.

Today we have a review of the @WotofoOfficial nexm pro tank.

This was very kindly sent over to me from Sue @Healthcabin
https://www.healthcabin.net

These thoughts are my own and are not associated with health Cabin, wotofo or POTV. Nor have I been paid for my thoughts.

I was very happy to be offered this item for review after hearing some great things online from other reviewers and also its something different to a pod kit. With me loving a big flavour tank will this over take the trusted mesh pro 2 by freemax.

20210116_112430.jpg

Let's get into the review and have a look..

First thoughts...

Looking at the product with it inside the box, it's the usual well packaged, if not to well packaged, container from wotofo.

20210116_110448.jpg
It looks a big tank almost as big as the mpro 2, but what strikes me first is its certainly alot more metal than glass in the tank. Now I'm not a tank maker or expert but what I thought was why so much metal, why not ML in the glass.
I decided to pair this with the freemax 100W to test it out

20210117_115315.jpg

In the box....

I received the non tpd version for this review so I got...

• NexM Pro tank

• H12 Clapton Mesh coil

• H15 single mesh & parallel coil (pre installed)

• User Manual

• Accessory bag

• Bubble glass tube (5ml)

• Straight glass pre installed (3.5ml)

20210116_111212.jpg

Specs...

• Tank material Stainless Steel

• Size 40.85 x 24mm (42.85 x 24mm standard edition) – without drip tip

• Tank capacity TPD and UK edition 3.5ml/2ml straight glass 6ml bubble glass

• Drip Tip 810 Delrin

• Threading 510 thread

• Wattage range 50-80W

• Filling system Top fill

• Airflow type Adjustable bottom airflow

• Weight 72g

The tank...

I received mine in black but they're available in 6 different colour options

Capture-3.jpg

When you first see it, it looks like a very big tank even with the straight glass installed. I soon swapped this for the bubble glass to give myself more juice capacity. It has 3 airflow slots which when fully open is a very airy DL vape I found myself closing a quarter off and it vapes lovely. Its honestly one of the quietest DL tanks I've tried with no turbulence, gurgling or much noise with the airflow fully open.

20210118_103823.jpg

It features an easy top fill system, by finding the white dot on the top cap you simply push it on the 2 runners and it slide open, revealing a kidney shaped fill port covered by a membrane which stops any leaking. So far having filled this tank up quite a few times, I've had no leaking issues and no issues with the push cap coming undone or being to loose. So that's a great start and a pro in my books.

20210116_112241.jpg

Inside the glass the coils are incase in a metal casing which has the wotofo logo and the name of the tank on, although this looks smart and it may be a way of improving flavour and vapour I feel it's slightly unnecessary and they could have left it out and make the juice capacity bigger , but if we've learnt one thing recently its wotofos love of branding. But also might be to with the fact that there is a RBA section available and the coils being absolutly massive.

The Coils...

In the box you're provided the #H12 and #H15 coils, having been a fan of the #coils in the manik kit I was looking forward to this especially as the H15 is the worlds first single and parallel coil which is made to produce the best ever flavour and vapour, surely this should blow my mind, let's take a look.

20210116_111114.jpg

Obviously I started with the worlds first H15 coil this is rated between 65-80w and has a resistance of 0.15OhM.
As always I used zeus juice black to test the coils and left it to prime for a good 20 minutes starting low and making my way up the wattage. I found with this coil the the flavour to be very disappointing considering all the hype it's been given with the 2 different coil types into one it just didnt produce for me, I found very little flavour before 75W and it slightly improved up until 80w where the coil was rated for. I'm not sure if I was expecting to much or if it just isnt for me but I felt it really lacked much flavour which is a shame.

20210118_114927.jpg

I installed and primed the H12 coil next this is rated 55-75W and has a resistance of 0.2OhM, starting low like with the other coil the flavour is muted and very airy until about 65W then the flavour started coming through, I started to think straight away this coil is the one for me the blackcurrant mixed with the menthol kicked in and started to hit my throat, this is how I imagined the first coil to taste, I pushed the coil up to 75W the max suggested for this coil and it was great but I felt it could go abit further so I opened the airflow fully and have had it running at 80W and its brilliant. Yes this will reduce the coil life and battery life of whatever mod you decide to use but I will certainly take those small niggles to have this flavour.

20210118_114914.jpg

@WOTOFO also do a #H11, #H13 and a rebuildable deck coil available for separate purchase.

Conclusion.. pros and Niggles...

Overall I really like this tank it's very solid, looks smart and the flavour from H12 coil is brilliant it's the first stock coil that's comes close to my trusted mpro 2, it's got an easy refill, no leaking issues, push in coils and a massive airflow variety.

I was slightly disappointed in the H15 coil the flavour I was expecting just wasnt there, I have to remember tastes and flavour are all subjective, I've seen lots of reviewers love this coil, maybe I had a bad coil but in my experience I didnt get the enjoyment of flavour others did.
With this being such a big tank I would have possibly liked to see a bigger juice capacity as the coils rated high in wattage and the airflow fully open this tank loves to drink juice.

Pros
- H12 great flavour
- No Leaking
- Easy top fill
- lots of airflow options
- push in coils ( wide range of coils)

Niggles
- H15 coil disappointing
- could have had more juice ML

As always you can grab this tank from health Cabin website and remember to sign in for an extra 30% of which means this tank at the moment is just $18.58 dollars which just for the one coil is a bargain.

https://www.healthcabin.net/wotofo-nexmesh-pro-tank-atomizer-p/25069.html

Out of 10...

Vapour Production- 8
Flavour- 7
Build quality- 9
Value- 8

Thank you for reading my review
Sam The Vaping Gardner

Nice one mate, great review. Shame about that new coil but if it didn't click for you then it didn't click no matter how much anyone else loves it or how fast the hype train is going. Way too high wattage for me though but a good read.

Nice one mate, great review. Shame about that new coil but if it didn't click for you then it didn't click no matter how much anyone else loves it or how fast the hype train is going. Way too high wattage for me though but a good read.
Thank you mate appriciate it

Nice review bud. The reason for the cage is cost. To thread coils is more expensive than a couple of O rings. And for less than the cost of a pack of coils the RBA deck is well worth trying if you want a good RTA

Nice review bud. The reason for the cage is cost. To thread coils is more expensive than a couple of O rings. And for less than the cost of a pack of coils the RBA deck is well worth trying if you want a good RTA
Thank you mate! I might well give it a go bud thank you,!

Nice review bud.
I got some hype about that H15, but hey, looking good doesnt mean to be good necesarily. Maybe their H19 quad coil fix this... but they forgot to provide the chubby gorilla adapter with them, ha.

I would consider buying this tank as its a huge improvement from Vs the "non Pro" version.
6 coils (H15 MESH & PARALLEL, H12 CLAPTON MESH, H19 WIRE & MESH QUAD COIL, H18 TRIPLE MESH COIL, H13 CONICAL NET MESH, H11 CONICAL NEXMESH) and a RBA deck. In yellow, the ones not stated in the packaging. My bet for the H13 as a solid winner, true mesh rocks.
The first version just had 2 leaky conical types, and virtually the same.
Having options is very valuable for me. 7 is a very good number I would say; it let you enjoy different vaping expeciences with the same tank.

If you like airy DL, "moderate power", good flavour/vapour, and you dont have a stupid amount of tanks like me, go for it :D

Nice review bud.
I got some hype about that H15, but hey, looking good doesnt mean to be good necesarily. Maybe their H19 quad coil fix this... but they forgot to provide the chubby gorilla adapter with them, ha.

I would consider buying this tank as its a huge improvement from Vs the "non Pro" version.
6 coils (H15 MESH & PARALLEL, H12 CLAPTON MESH, H19 WIRE & MESH QUAD COIL, H18 TRIPLE MESH COIL, H13 CONICAL NET MESH, H11 CONICAL NEXMESH) and a RBA deck. In yellow, the ones not stated in the packaging. My bet for the H13 as a solid winner, true mesh rocks.
The first version just had 2 leaky conical types, and virtually the same.
Having options is very valuable for me. 7 is a very good number I would say; it let you enjoy different vaping expeciences with the same tank.

If you like airy DL, "moderate power", good flavour/vapour, and you dont have a stupid amount of tanks like me, go for it :D
Thank you mate appriciate the feedback I do like the tank so am tempted to get some of the other coils to give a go and the rba section

Thank you mate appriciate the feedback I do like the tank so am tempted to get some of the other coils to give a go and the rba section
Yeah, why not? An RBA is an RBA. It looks super easy to build n´ wick btw

And that H13! Im quite sure thats the one for this tank.
I have tried now all the 4 types of coilhead for the Manik. The D15 (clapton) was my fav until I got the D11 (net mesh) which, surprisingly, is even better.

The others, the honeycomb styled mesh... good, but meh. Theres something in the classic mesh, the one that looks fabric made with thin wires. Not too common nowadays, must be more expensive to manufacture. All my fav mesh coilheads are made with that mesh, not a coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom