What's new

vapefly-siegfried

Status
Not open for further replies.
ecigwarehouse have them in stock mate in the new arrivals section.

ecigwarehouse have them in stock mate in the new arrivals section.
ecigwarehouse is a dropshipper. They'd say they've got the Queen in stock :D. Don't waste your time with them. Trust me it's not released yet, very soon though.

ecigone have them in stock but they are running out fast ... only black left in the RTA , the kits have ran out of gunmetal but do have SS

Well, it arrived today, looks awesome, very easy to wick .. just playing with airflow atm but am definitely liking this one. It is a very tall tank but sat on the Paramour the height is roughly the same as just the Vapefly tube mod without the tank.
Loads of flavour on std mesh, think it will be even more when I get some more clapton mesh.
Only criticism (so far... but only been using it for an hour ;) ) is when filling it.. it is very hard to see how much you have filled up the tank.

vapefly.jpg

One thing I have noticed, when using my 85%VG mix I had horrible dry hits .. just would not handle it.

70/30 you can chain vape though.. So I will be trying to find where the Max VG is for this tank as I'm not one for high PG content.

Right now I have had them for a while..
Worth the money = Yes really nice tank and awesome flavour but a few areas it could be better.

First off the design is put across as a totally new design .. it isn't, it is just like the Doom RTA design but the doom benefits from wicking from both ends and the underside... which brings me to the only real issue I have with this tank..

I can't for love nor money get this to wick well enough if I go about a 75VG mix so 80/20 is going to give you some nasty dry hits and being mesh this is not great .. lol

Still at 75/25 or the normal 70/30 this tank is freaking awesome considering the low price tag (For what it is) .. I do need to get hold of a doom tank for a real comparison ... when they are back in stock .. ;)

Further update .. I have got this to vape as high as 70/30 but tbh I find myself making 60/40 mixes as sometimes I can still get a nasty dry hit at 70/30.

Gutted because my PG intolerance is flaring up again .. swollen throat etc.

Guess this is a tank that gives great flavour and well worth the money for those who can handle the higher pg mixes. Unfortunately, I now have two that are prob going to gather dust :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom