What's new

Scissors

Same here I use so called nurses scissors, perfect cutting , the sound of them cutting through the cotton, razor sharp, as said by others only used for cotton, kept in my vape box away from the rest of the family.

I picked these up at a discount tool store and love them. They are smooth cutting and very comfortable in my hand. Don't have to try putting my fat fingers in the tiny thumbholes of other scissors. And yes, they are in my vape box with the coil building tools and away from the hands of family members.
20200713_204039.jpg

I use Fiskars and what i have noticed about them is they cut better at the tip of the blade for some reason, well mine do and are great for the Wotofo Cotton

Hmm, nurses scissors eh? I still have the scissors the nurse gave me to cut the umbilical cord when my daughter was born. They still have a little blood on them but if I stick them in the dishwasher they should be fine [emoji16]

In a rare moment of seriousness, shit and flick is a common countryside practise. My dogs dump and I flick from the footpath into a nearby bush. Everyone hates squirrels.
Completely legitimate practice. One small piece of advice though, stay well behind of and watch carefully the movements of a fellow flicker. You don't want to be catching a turd in the chops.

Completely legitimate practice. One small piece of advice though, stay well behind of and watch carefully the movements of a fellow flicker. You don't want to be catching a turd in the chops.
We never (well, hardly ever) see another soul. They'd need a well practised flick to get me :D

Back
Top Bottom