What's new

Oooh arr

Hi samwich glad to see someone else from this part of the country!
I am in Helston myself, the St Erth store isn't great, it's ok for bits and bobs, and they are still waiting for the shop fitters!
Apparently the head office in Darwen doesn't see cornwall as a proirity, i think it should be top of list personally.
They are all passionate about vaping which is a good thing, and most times i pop in to say hello and buy something else it is busy.
(nothing better to do with my spare time than go for random drives round the place lol)

But anyway welcome aboard and i hope you enjoy your stay!

i went in thinking yeyeyey spend hubbys money and got extra kfc for kids instead lolol but we deff need more vape shops xxxxxxx and random drives , mmm u only ever 30mins from coast where every u go lmao

I was sad to see that they had 3 mods and only their own liquids in stock.
Last visit was a little while ago but they had no shelves or anything. Just piles of boxes :)

Glad to hear more locals signing up! ;)
You! Remember! Nay carrot in them pasties! hav ee a proper pasty :D

We seriously need to arrange a meet, and I'd love to get it sorted before the 22nd(my birthday) so I can eye up everyone elses toys and get ideas for what to spend the cash my mum always sends me on haha.

When would be good for everyone?
OccultScientist FlamingKaty Gremlin KernowAsh ky1 MiddleMan sharks35 samwich Doofry AndyB

I know there are more of us.. but those are the only names I could find in this thread/remember are down this end of Cornwall.

Once we set a date/time we can get into location.. I don't go to pubs so not a clue where is vape friendly.

Hmm seems yet again this isn't going to happen.. seems us Cornish lot are too relaxed to make the effort to meet up! XD

Would have been ideal timing too as it would have been right between mine and OS's birthdays!

seems us Cornish lot are too relaxed to make the effort to meet up! :rofl: soo true lol . soz didnt see about the meet up prob wouldnt be easy for me as kids + christmas= omg what am i doing/ which school/ what child/ what time :omg: shoot me now:gunban:

Were any of you gents down in Penzance today? Was at the bottom of causeway head listening to my mother in law play with the golowan band when my missus pointed out someone in a greenish brown jumped holding what looked like a vamo or similar SS mod. Would have had a chat had I seen the person as they walked by, but I would have seemed rather like a strange stalker running down the road waving a lavatube at someone! =p

Back
Top Bottom