What's new

Another wicking question

Jd_

Achiever
Deleted-much more succinct question below

Last edited:
I guess what im really asking is if u did a build without saturating the cotton, would it saturate itself once u filled the tank (without hitting it)

I guess what im really asking is if u did a build without saturating the cotton, would it saturate itself once u filled the tank (without hitting it)

yes. But it would take time

I would think that if there’s juice in the tank it would stay saturated.

Once it is saturated would it start drying out if the tank isnt used, even if there is juice in the tank?

no you’ll probably find the opposite, it’ll leak. If you’re running a bunch of tanks it’s best to take a couple of pulls every day to maintain the vacuum in the tank.

I’d also advise against leaving a tank on a mod if it’s not being used to avoid juice getting into it. Get some atty stands, they’re cheap enough.

Zou once left a tank with two mls of juice in for 3 months.. it had 10 mls in when he returned ... allegedly

in fact, if this didn’t work, your cotton would dry out and you would get burnt puffs as soon as that initial liquid was vapourised away, no?

Zou once left a tank with two mls of juice in for 3 months.. it had 10 mls in when he returned ... allegedly

that 10ml is holy liquid and worth more per ml than the world’s finest cognac. people have traveled from the ends of the earth just to look at it in wonder.

Back
Top Bottom