What's new

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

rew

Olympian
Apparently coming out early next year and is an update on the current Nautilus Prime. The new X version now takes an 18650, has a bigger screen and has a much better fire button position. Will be a great device for MTL and restricted DL. Todd states that the pods are 2ml, but there will be non TPD ones available which will be 4ml/ 4.5ml.

Saw this Rew. Looks like a good kit. I'm don't know what it is but I've definitely got a soft spot for the nautilus range of kit.

Saw this Rew. Looks like a good kit. I'm don't know what it is but I've definitely got a soft spot for the nautilus range of kit.

The BP coils are good too as well as the Nautilus RBA. Will be my next purchase for sure.

Saw this last night Rew. I’ll definitely be getting one of these as a MTL carry device. Also very keen on the rba too. Looks superb quality for a tenner

Last edited:
Saw this last night Rew. I’ll definitely be getting one of these as a MTL carry device.

I already have the Nautilus Prime and Nautilus RBA and really like it. However I really like the changes made on the X version, plus they've maintained the compact size.

I already have the Nautilus Prime and Nautilus RBA and really like it. However I really like the changes made on the X version, plus they've maintained the compact size.

Aye, I was tempted to get one when they went on sale at evolution vaping but I’d heard an X was in the offing and held fire. Take it you’d recommend the RBA as well?

Aye, I was tempted to get one when they went on sale at evolution vaping but I’d heard an X was in the offing and held fire. Take it you’d recommend the RBA as well?

Yeah, the Nautilus rba is out already and it's decent. You can easily fit a 2.5mm ID coil in there. Airflow is ok for MTL and flavour is really good. The deck screws are tiny which is the only downside. Have got a 2.5mm simple clapton in there at the moment.
Also there is supposed to be a BP RBA coming out as well. No idea on the details but I suspect it will be more airy. Both the RBAs need to be purchased separately.

I also have the Nautilus Prime and the RBA which is really good and easy to build on. Will definitely be getting this one when it comes out.

Mmmmm. Might wait for the BP RBA but given the Aspire version is so cheap I might get both

Mmmmm. Might wait for the BP RBA but given the Aspire version is so cheap I might get both

The X version comes with 2 pods, one for nautilus coils, and one for their new range of BP coils. BP coils are really good too.

Back
Top Bottom