What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Hello, everyone... I’m running my Dani Box Mini in TC mode, and the display shows a temperature of -10C... no way this is the temperature of the coil, and no way this is how cold it is indoors in May in Cairo, Egypt... any idea what this is?

Attachments

• 7C9252D0-799F-4D46-98EE-DEE3FC5FF4C6.jpeg
    7C9252D0-799F-4D46-98EE-DEE3FC5FF4C6.jpeg
    775.3 KB · Views: 161
Hello, everyone... I’m running my Dani Box Mini in TC mode, and the display shows a temperature of -10C... no way this is the temperature of the coil, and no way this is how cold it is indoors in May in Cairo, Egypt... any idea what this is?
It's because those of us who use Taifun stuff are dead cool like.

Wow. That's like far out.

Wish I could help, but I've never even heard of something like that.

I have Dani Box Mini, but I've only had it a couple months and haven't had the time with it I wish to yet and am therefore no expert.

If I had to guess (which I do :) ), I'm betting it has something to do the the temperature calibration function. Get out the manual and see that section. Or if you don't have it, see HERE

Back
Top Bottom