Flavour Name: Mary-jane

Manufacturer: Perfumers apprentice

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £1.99

Price Per ml: 20p

Bought from: ecigwizard

Type: erm... other

Review: I mixed this at 10% as per the ejuice calculator. I mixture of pine fresh toilet cleaner and grass cuttings (not the right kind of grass at that, lol!). If I bought the real stuff and it tasted like this I would think Id been stitched up.

Steeping: 3-7 days

Vapour

Throat hit: a little hit
Value: good price, poor flavour

Use as a mixing ingredient: Not good, I tried to improve it with bubblegum as I had heard it helps, but it didnt.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Rolling the real stuff with bubblegum isn't too healthy either :)

No but a particular type I saw on a board in amsterdam was lovely...erm I mean sounded lovely, sweet and juicy (I would imagine ;)). Its a shame I got bitten by a flea in that particular back street coffee shop, it must have jumped on as I innocently walked passed :D

i too bought a bottle of that before finding this place and reading this review, it is a pretty awful flavouring isnt it, cant imagine itll be getting used again

No but a particular type I saw on a board in amsterdam was lovely...erm I mean sounded lovely, sweet and juicy (I would imagine ;)). Its a shame I got bitten by a flea in that particular back street coffee shop, it must have jumped on as I innocently walked passed :D

hi buddy

yeah old school bubblegum flavours ,
th or serious ? th for me was better , but do u remember the band that kurt was in ?

theirs is a little better than th or serious for overall goodness just saying ;)

ahhhh uni days

need to start looking at posted dates 2012 haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom