What's new

The Druid's Grove

Indeed and often the colourful enigma that is Julian cope.
I will pm you later bud.
Ahh Julian Cope. I still listen to The Teardrop Explodes from time to time. I would love to have heard something by The Crucial Three too, but just can't seem to find anything anywhere [emoji22]

Ahh Julian Cope. I still listen to The Teardrop Explodes from time to time. I would love to have heard something by The Crucial Three too, but just can't seem to find anything anywhere [emoji22]
the crucial three afaik didnt record anything they were only together for a few weeks...... imagine the conflicting egos...would have been 'interesting':eek::D

the crucial three afaik didnt record anything they were only together for a few weeks...... imagine the conflicting egos...would have been 'interesting':eek::D
Yeah, six weeks or something. Probably for the best really, would've been no Teardrop, Wah or Bunnymen. I fucking loved the Bunnymen, Ocean Rain is one of my favourite albums of all time [emoji235][emoji235][emoji943]️[emoji943]️

Yeah, six weeks or something. Probably for the best really, would've been no Teardrop, Wah or Bunnymen. I fucking loved the Bunnymen, Ocean Rain is one of my favourite albums of all time [emoji235][emoji235][emoji943]️[emoji943]️
McCulluloch was all i aspired to be back in the day......had the big coat, big hair and make up(in a nod to robert smith)...great band/s

Hi @The Druid’s Brew
I’ve tried your Snow Queen previously and really enjoyed it, also your new website looks great, just wondered if you would consider doing a humidor pack with the 10ml of each of your range similar to what Manabush do, may prove popular, I would definitely give it a shot.

Well, I would consider a humidor pack- although it is Martyn's idea and I'd have to get his clearance to do so.

Having said that, Martyn's exact solution would be yet another layer of packaging cost I'd have to face and, right now, I'd like to focus on getting the new product off the ground.

I probably could find a way of bundling all the flavours without invoking the cost and I'll have a think about this, thanks.

Thanks also for the kind remarks about the site. It seems to work very smoothly and people seem to like it. Can't say fairer than that tbh :)

Just a quick update. I noticed some lines have been showing as out of stock.

This was a quirk of the way the products were set up on the site and is now fixed.

Hope this hasn't caused too much confusion :)

Big shout out to Druids Brew ordered some BoH on Tuesday, Despatched yesterday and arrived this morning. Outstanding at this time of year and with Covid 19 about. :2thumbsup:

A quick question, do you still do the 100 ml shortfills?

Well, I would consider a humidor pack- although it is Martyn's idea and I'd have to get his clearance to do so.

Having said that, Martyn's exact solution would be yet another layer of packaging cost I'd have to face and, right now, I'd like to focus on getting the new product off the ground.

I probably could find a way of bundling all the flavours without invoking the cost and I'll have a think about this, thanks.

Thanks also for the kind remarks about the site. It seems to work very smoothly and people seem to like it. Can't say fairer than that tbh :)
Just seen this go for it dude and use a shrink wrap machine! No packaging then!

I bought the sample pack a couple of weeks ago from hwbl bwbl. One each of Snow Queen, Crow Black, Grey Mari and BoH. No need for more packaging, just sell them as a group deal, one of each.

An old question but I would love to see a group pack.
Druids are one of those maker's (of which there's but a handful) that I love them all and like to rotate them. Crow black is a sleeper of a liquid. I avoided It for ages due to the lack of tobacco but once vaped It becomes addictive.

Back
Top Bottom