Vape Superstore
What's new

[Giveaway]Share your Story to Win LUXE PM40 Christmas Kit--When did you Start Vaping and Why?

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
Winner Announcement​

Thank you so much for sharing your stories with all Vaporesso Fans!

Congratulations to @MitHC, @OzoreXS,@Nakmor Drack!You are the winners!Please contact me in 48 hours and give me your shipping information, such as your name, address, and phone number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Vapers,

Storytime comes. Share your story to win LUXE PM40 Christmas kits.

Do you remember the event “Share your story to win LUXE II---- When did you start vaping? Why?” in September? We got a lot of good stories from this event. These voices from the vapers are powerful and valuable. We want to hear more voices from you and spread it to the world. So we hold the story event again.

Please share your story “when and why did you start vaping?” with us, we would appreciate it if you want to share your story by video or audio, you can send it to the email [email protected]. And we'd also love to see that you share your story under this thread. We will randomly choose 3 comments as the winners. The prize is a Luxe pm40 Christmas kit for each winner.

Please include the following information in your story:

1. Your age and country/state.

2. When you started vaping.

3. Why you chose to vape.

4. Do you have Vaporesso products? Why you chose Vaporesso?

5. Anything else you’d like to share.
Simple to enter:

1. Follow us and comment below or send your story to our email [email protected] "when did you start vaping and why?"

2. You must be the legal age in your country to enter.

3. Event time: December 11 to December 25

4. Winners will be announced on December 26
*By submitting your information to Vaporesso, a sub-brand of Smoore International Holdings Limited, you agree and consent to your data being released to the public and should expect that your data will be shared. In addition, you agree that such data will be used by third parties consistent with the attached release.

Last edited:
Premier Ecigs
I live in US. I was smoking light cigarettes for 7-8 years and I thought it is ok, like no dependence at all. The trick is you can never know how dependent you are until you try to quit. Yes I'm still dependent, but now it is a vapor with no harmful toxins. The other thing is that you can't imagine how unpleasant and irritating a smoking person can be, until you quit. Today I simply can't stand if someone is smoking by my side. Sometimes I try to explain that there is an alternative, more safe and less harmful, but most people just don't care and it is a shame.

this is my story I started in high school. I would only smoke half of a friends cigarette. I didn't see what the fuss was. I didn't inhale. and I didn't try it until I was 17. a friend at college gave me a cigarette and told me how to inhale. I felt high and I enjoyed it. I was hooked. I was smoking 10 a day. that friend isn't a friend no more. Then I was smoking golden virgina 40 to 60 cigarettes a day. I tried quiting. I tried the patches but I smoked on them. I had a dead arm. nothing worked. Then I tried vaping because my husband wanted to stop. I wanted to support him. I didn't want to stop and now its nearly 3 years that I haven't smoked.

Vape Green
I would love to try my luck for this one.

Im 40, I live in Spain.
I started vaping around 1.5 years ago. I was a smoker for 25 years. I never liked it to be honest, but I was an addict (tried quitting a few times with no luck).
I observed some work mates vaping since a while and I decided to give it a try.
I was sick and tired of coughing, the stench on my hands, the stinky breath, even chest pain... I felt that it was enough.
So I just went to a local vape store (having no clue about vaping) and the guy behind the counter showed me some starter kits. I saw a Luxe kit and I falled in love with it, I didnt even needed any explanation: "gimme that one!" :D
Since the first puff It was a revelation to me. I instantly knew that I would never smoke again.
I have some record with Vaporesso products, in order of acquisition:
- Luxe kit (v1, with the first SKRR version) - Rainbow
- Osmall - Dark red
- Xtra - Grey resin
- Polar kit - Golden
- Target PM80 - Silver Purple

Why Vaporesso? Because they always work and deliver a nice vape. Simple as that. Thats the most important for me.
Will I continue using Vaporesso products? If the quality of the stuff is the same or it continues improving, SURE. Not just that, I will continue recommending them.

If that Luxe kit had been bad, Im sure I would went back to smoke. Fortunately it has been a wonderful vape since the very beginning and it opened the doors of this marvelous vaping world that I love.
Somehow, I would like to thank you also for putting that in the market as it allowed me to stay off the cigs, successfully, for good.

upload_2020-12-12_21-9-0.png

Thanks for the chance @Vaporesso!!

Last edited:
1. Your age and country/state.
44 years, legal aged to smoke and from Portugal

2. When you started vaping.
First vape I purchased was around 2009-2010
Back in the day and until around 2015 the devices and liquids were not really satisfying for me and I was still smoking at the same time.

3. Why you chose to vape.
The day I decided to have children was the day I decided I needed a new beginning vape wise. This was the final push I needed to finally fully transition to vaping. Nowadays I can happily say I am cigarettes free and with me, everyday, there's always at least one Vaporesso device.

4. Do you have Vaporesso products? Why you chose Vaporesso?
A lot of them at the moment... 2 Armour Pros as my daily drivers, 1 PM80SE, 1 PM30, 1 Forz, 1 Cascade One Plus SE
Had others more but gave them to friends.

5. Anything else you’d like to share.
Vaporesso is my favourite vaping brand.
Love the design, the durability and the way the different chips function.

Smoore
I am 43 years old and I am originally from Texas. I used to be an avid anti-tobacco nonsmoker. Then I got hit with major depression and discovered that nicotine calmed my anxiety. I never was a heavy smoker, about 1/2 pack per day. I had quit a couple of times, but picked it back up during times of stress. In 2009, I heard a radio commercial about Smoking Everywhere, so I picked up a kit. I could see the potential in vaping right away, even though the SE gear didn't live up to its promise. That's when I got online and that's when I found vaping boards. I got better gear and stronger nicotine and support from the community. Over time, a couple of years, I gradually weaned my nicotine level from 24mg/ml to 0 mg per ml. I found that without the nicotine, I had lost interest in vaping and without trying had quit vaping. I didn't go back to cigarettes either. I was a nonsmoker for several years...until that fateful day. I was at a gas station paying for my gas when I noticed a display of zero nicotine disposable vape pens. On a whim, I bought one and vaped it hard! When I had driven to my destination, I stopped at another gas station to see if I could buy another one, but they didn't have any. All they had were things like Vuse and Blu, so I bought one of those. The next day, however, I found a vape shop and bought some gear and juice. Thus began my journey back as a vaper. With time, my gear has improved, I've learned to DIY coils and juice. I've stocked up for impending shortages. I have no plans to quit any time soon. I have several favorite setups, one includes a Vaporesso Gen 220w.

Hi Vapers, Thank you for all of your stories. The purpose of this event is to let more people know your own
experience and to give a guide to those people who are struggling and suffering. We hope all the stories should be respected, please don't copy other's stories if we found the story is copied from others, you will be disqualified. Please do respect others' stories, we take it very seriously.

AcmeFog
I would love to try my luck for this one.

Im 40, I live in Spain.
I started vaping around 1.5 years ago. I was a smoker for 25 years. I never liked it to be honest, but I was an addict (tried quitting a few times with no luck).
I observed some work mates vaping since a while and I decided to give it a try.
I was sick and tired of coughing, the stench on my hands, the stinky breath, even chest pain... I felt that it was enough.
So I just went to a local vape store (having no clue about vaping) and the guy behind the counter showed me some starter kits. I saw a Luxe kit and I falled in love with it, I didnt even needed any explanation: "gimme that one!" :D
Since the first puff It was a revelation to me. I instantly knew that I would never smoke again.
I have some record with Vaporesso products, in order of acquisition:
- Luxe kit (v1, with the first SKRR version) - Rainbow
- Osmall - Dark red
- Xtra - Grey resin
- Polar kit - Golden
- Target PM80 - Silver Purple

Why Vaporesso? Because they always work and deliver a nice vape. Simple as that. Thats the most important for me.
Will I continue using Vaporesso products? If the quality of the stuff is the same or it continues improving, SURE. Not just that, I will continue recommending them.

If that Luxe kit had been bad, Im sure I would went back to smoke. Fortunately it has been a wonderful vape since the very beginning and it opened the doors of this marvelous vaping world that I love.
Somehow, I would like to thank you also for putting that in the market as it allowed me to stay off the cigs, successfully, for good.

View attachment 234318

Thanks for the chance @Vaporesso!!

Dear OzoreXS,

I would like to thank you for your excellent story and we are glad to see that your lifestyle changed. VAPORESSO is dedicated to establishing a smoke-free world while raising the quality of life for our users. Based on our continuous innovation, strict quality control, and substantial commitment, we create products that can fit all levels and styles of vapers. VAPORESSO strives to be able to help as many people as possible, fulfilling our mission of being BEYOND THE ORDINARY.

Thank you again for loving Vaporesso. Hope you can support us as usual.

Best Regards,

Vaporesso Official

Your age and country/state.
My age is 46, I am from Germany.

When you started vaping.
It happened more than 2 years ago.

Why you chose to vape.
I smoked for 15+ years until my health became so bad, that I couldn't walk around my house without terrible dyspnea and almost fainting. This pushed me to look for ways of improving my condition. I was lucky to see a man, who was making clouds out of a small thing looking like a lighter. Obviously, that was a Pod and this is how I am a big fan of Pods now.

Do you have Vaporesso products? Why you chose Vaporesso?
I only had Vaporesso Renova Zero. It was a tiny pretty thing and I enjoyed it until I ran out of pods.

Anything else you’d like to share.
I like new devices from Vaporesso, it is always about quality and design. Hopefully I will be lucky enough to try some of them.

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom