What's new

Oooh arr

blimey me ansum's,1 from stivviess 1 from menspants 1 from camberrrn illll lol gonna have to open my eyes while walking about to see if i spot y'all

Yer how biss young un?

Arry ad an awk in an at box
Arry it the awk wiv an ard eavy ammer
and the owls from thee awk wer orrible.

.... I -think- I understood some of those posts... I think the american side of my brain just isn't wired to translate that many consonants into words! =p

Where bouts ya from then samwich

Bloody hell, more and more of us cropping up down this way! Welcome to the planet btw :)

well i done loads of reading on here wow :2thumbsup: . now if we could just get a propper walk in shop down ere i would be .... skint lol

well i done loads of reading on here wow :2thumbsup: . now if we could just get a propper walk in shop down ere i would be .... skint lol

Funny you mention that.. I've been working on a business plan to secure funds to open a cafe in Penzance, and I'll be selling my own juices too. :)

sounds great x good luck .:lucky: has any 1 been into liberty flights in st erth ?

I know Doofry has been out there, think OccultScientist might have made the trip too, but haven't been myself as of yet. Think next time I visit my mum out St Day I'll have to make a slight detour to go say hello!

ahh kk , went in there myself at weekend (had an urge for kfc lol) and well errrmmmm dissapointed is all i can say :17:

Back
Top Bottom