What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Evolv Reflex Competition / Give Away

https://kingsumo.com/g/fojooy/evolv-reflex-giveaway

Check it out Apes, we've got 4 devices and 4 boxes of pods up for grabs.

Minimal but targeted product promotion will follow upon entry please see the T&C on the competition page.

Good luck :)
Bloody brilliant bit of kit this.
Genuinely mind boggling. I shall be putting up a review/log of my on going adventures with the reflex next weekend.
If you've a family member or friend who can't take to vaping then this is the kit that will get them off the smokes I reckon. Mines going to brother in law Mike at the end of the week (most of you know he's a long time dabbler/hold out) I reckon this will do the trick.

Smashing give away. I love mine. I honestly believe every Vaper will see the brilliance in the kit. Get on it everyone. You won’t be disappointed.

I really want to try one of these. I still smoke at weekends when having a drink and can't seem to get past the block of havng a real ciggy. It's the draw that draws me in. My mum is also someone who could benefit as she has COPD and any attempt I've made to get her onto the vape has failed miserably.

I'm going to save up and buy one for her when stock is there for definite.

Fantastic giveaway @stealthvape. I feel the need to have one of these lol. Could do the trick to cure my recent cravings after such a crappy year.

Excellent giveaway would love one of these for long car journeys have thrown my name down :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom