What's new

ASPIRE MYNUS VAPORLESS DEVICE... WOULD YOU?

Would you give it a go?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
z38L7nE.jpg

ASPIRE MYNUS VAPORLESS DEVICE

Disposable design, yet clean and easily stored in the pocket.

When inhaled DTL, no vapor is produced, creating the stealthiest vape ever made.

The real question is, would you give one a go?

Click here to learn more about the Aspire Mynus

That looks nice and stealthy
upload_2020-12-7_13-19-5.png

Dont normally advocate disposable though

Gotta think about the planet and all that

What's the estimated run time and how many ml does it hold...?

Also not mentioned is freebase or salt.
Or is it a new proprietary blend. (coz its vapour less)

Would be invaluable in situations when your somewhere you can't vape for any length of time

Last edited:
I'd definitely give it a go, looks great. But also wish it wasn't disposable.

What's the estimated run time and how many ml does it hold...?

Also not mentioned is freebase or salt.
Or is it a new proprietary blend. (coz its vapour less)

Would be invaluable in situations when your somewhere you can't vape for any length of time[/QUOTE

That would be my bad for not specifying more on the product listings on our site - I'll amend that after I've replied to you sir. Thanks for the feedback!

To answer your questions, it's 0.9ml capacity. it's a slightly higher PG ratio than usual, so heavier on the PG than VG due to the vaporless tag, and it runs 20mg Wick Liquor flavours in salt nic, so a much smoother intake as opposed to freebase.

Total run time varies depending on use, but it has a 150mAh battery which estimates at 150 conventional puffs before the juice battery dies.

Also just to alleviate the concerns about disposable devices, we at UK Aspire Vendor do our bit for the environment where possible, all recyclable materials are recycled where possible.

The device is intended as a 'stop gap' where a nicotine hit is needed (stealthy vaping or between battery charges on your main device) - Aspire do not intend for this to be an all day device and convenience is key!

Back
Top Bottom