What's new

Innokin Z50 and Pandora Puzzler....

And that comment is utter shite... in fact it's dangerous... its the most utter shite comment in all your posts you have made so far........ there is a difference between a standard plug 230v cable and a wee usb cable... going into a pc or laptop or a wall amp plug thingy... and you know it.... the main difference is is my toaster or kettle is not on a charge.... ffs man get a grip, this shows a lack of basic knowledge.
Why you would think that baffles me...in your own words "it makes no sense" .... " I don't understant it" ..." it's nonsense" you clearly have no basic battery internal charging understanding of safety. I suggest you read up on it pronto. and cease from commenting on the subject, until you do so

thanks for the advice. i just read up on it as you said, and discovered household items burst into flames quite frequently so ye better start unplugging them. :)

UPDATE!

Not that anyone's arsed. Cold light of day, sober-ish... The mod seems to be fine. It's bloody obvious what happened now. The atty had a leak. But why...? Why did it leak so badly? Give the bugger a build, checked the O rings and it's now sound. I can't figure that one out. Mod's taking ages to charge, but it completely drained the battery.

But, yeah.... I'll now charge it sans atomiser.

Cheers, everyone.

it’s worth to remember that these mods are advertised as being able to puff it while it’s charging. i’m no saying it’s a good idea to do that but they obviously intend people to charge it with a tank on it.

it’s worth to remember that these mods are advertised as being able to puff it while it’s charging. i’m no saying it’s a good idea to do that but they obviously intend people to charge it with a tank on it.

.... it's not about that though, if you are vaping on it you'll be there is your tank decides to dump it's liquid everywhere. It's really about leaving a mod unattended, a tank full of liquid on top and a charged/charging battery inside. I think it's just asking for trouble.... as someone who's dumped a whole mug of tea over a guitar amplifier maybe I'm more cautious about stuff like this.

All these electrical mishaps must be costing you a fortune in underwear.

But I still don't understand why it happened in the first place. What caused the tank to get upset and throw it's juice out?

But I still don't understand why it happened in the first place. What caused the tank to get upset and throw it's juice out?

it’s not clear what actually happened. i’m starting to think you might have hallucinated the whole incident.

.... it's not about that though, if you are vaping on it you'll be there is your tank decides to dump it's liquid everywhere. It's really about leaving a mod unattended, a tank full of liquid on top and a charged/charging battery inside. I think it's just asking for trouble.... as someone who's dumped a whole mug of tea over a guitar amplifier maybe I'm more cautious about stuff like this.

i must be less cautious. i’ve never had a tank just spontaneously empty it’s liquid. i wouldn’t leave it charging for long without being in the vicinity of it. it just doesn’t seem like something that is a big risk, to me.

i know some people also take all the batteries out their devices before they go to their bed, though.

Back
Top Bottom