What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Giving up the stinkies

ronnie.pearson

Postman
Hi all,

I've been vaping around 3 years now and at last the wife has now decided to give up the stinkies and start vaping. I DTL with rta's and rda's but I reckon her best chance us to start off MTL with high Nic. I'm looking for a decent tank that gives the option of stock coils and also the option of rebuilding as I can't bring myself to buy stock coils. I can build for her but when I'm not around have the option of sticking in a stock coil. What tank would you recommend??

aspire have a new one coming out that has a buildable deck but also takes stock coils.

there was also another one recently. can’t remember the name but there is a thread about it. maybe it was @Mitz who had one?

aspire have a new one coming out that has a buildable deck but also takes stock coils.

there was also another one recently. can’t remember the name but there is a thread about it. maybe it was @Mitz who had one?
I've got the Kizoku Limit. Has a rebuildable deck but also a stock coil deck that uses the aspire coil range.

aye @Mitz that was the one, thanks. it sounded decent if i remember rightly.
Yeah, I love it. Airflow can be dialed right down and I use the Aspire NS coils which give great flavour. There's only one negative for me and that's minor which is the fill port. Best suited to needle nosed or small 10 ml bottles. Might even have been updated on newer releases. I bought one when they were still pre-order a little while back. All in all it gets a big thumbs up from me.

Back
Top Bottom