What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Issue with Coils

Steve H

Hi all, new member.
I've bought a Freemax mesh pro 2 tank and coils after previously having the mesh pro. The new coils (M) only lasted 2 days.. I've since bought 3 packs of 3 from 3 different suppliers and all have lasted no more than 48 hours, i vape bang on the middle of the wattage range. I never had this issue with the original Freemax.
Is this a known issue with these coils as I can't believe I've been unlucky with 9 coils?

Thank you

You're not the only one to be experiencing shite coils atm.Standard slipping in China?

I thought the lifespan of those coils were crap tbh, a few days at best.

I get about 2 weeks out of my mpro 2 coils am I being lucky or imagining the flavour and coils lasting...

I dont know mate. So far I have used the new M4 and M3 coils and I replaced them after 4 weeks just because I wanted to try the others :D
The cotton seems to be clear and the mesh is not gunked yet.

Im vaping those on an Advken Dark Mesh, AF fully open and at the lower recommended wattage.

What liquid are you putting on them? honey?

Back
Top Bottom