What's new

FT orders.

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Its been a long time since i placed any orders with fasttech and placed some about 3 weeks ago now all with e -packet 2 which have not left china yet and one that left china last Sunday 22 /11/20 checking the tracking with Royal Mail and its still saying leaving china its saying the same on 17track too and was just wondering if anyone else is waiting for goods from them this has got to be the longest i have ever waited for anything from them.

The longest time I've waited for FT to arrive was about 7-8 weeks, happened last year.. I suppose it was right after 11.11, so their delivery system is overwhelmed after all these holiday sales.

for the last couple of years i’ve always just used the free postage. usually takes 2-4 weeks. since the time people were talking about problems with the epacket.

for the last couple of years i’ve always just used the free postage. usually takes 2-4 weeks. since the time people were talking about problems with the epacket.
Cheers mate i might do that myself next time i would of ordered the stuff i wanted in the UK but FT was the only place i could get what i wanted.

Have one on the way from FT. It's just been going round and round in circles and keeps getting rejected by Chinese customs. It's 2 airflow inserts ffs.

Have one on the way from FT. It's just been going round and round in circles and keeps getting rejected by Chinese customs. It's 2 airflow inserts ffs.
Its a right pain i no mate i stopped using the a while back because of the problems and said i would not use them again but i had to as they were the only ones who had the stuff that i wanted :(

I had a small order rejected at Chinese customs. FT resent it and it came through ok. Took about 4 weeks in total though. And I had another order delayed quite a bit whilst they waited to restock, despite the site saying the items were available for dispatch and me picking said items specifically because they were ready. Their standards are definitely slipping, they were so reliable and fast only a couple of years ago.

I had a small order rejected at Chinese customs. FT resent it and it came through ok. Took about 4 weeks in total though. And I had another order delayed quite a bit whilst they waited to restock, despite the site saying the items were available for dispatch and me picking said items specifically because they were ready. Their standards are definitely slipping, they were so reliable and fast only a couple of years ago.
Your right there mate they do seem to have gone down hill over the past couple years this has got to be the longest i have ever waited for my stuff it use to be 10 days max with e - packet.

My recent experience with fasttech wasn't good. Ordered something that was "restocking, ships in 3 days " but after about a month, maybe 6 weeks, still not sent so cancelled the order and bought from the UK. It wasn't that much more over here anyway and I received it in 3 days.
Not sure I'll be using them again.

Just to add. I don't believe any of this bull about the delays being because of holidays, shipping restrictions etc because I buy quite a few bits from china through ebay ( not vape related) and they arrive pretty quickly.
So it's fasttech not China that is slow.

Back
Top Bottom