What's new

Who's going? Who's not?

Well that's that then! The oh has just confirmed he's off to Ghana on the Friday before :( looks like I've got to wait till next year. Not only am I gutted for me, I also feel bad cos I don't think any of the potv team are going now I've got to pull out. Hopefully the rest of the members will help spread the word! I'm now off to hide in a dark corner and sulk :(

:(

That's ok we can sit here and make hundreds of posts about ALL the vendors booths we WOULD have gone to! :P

Im hoping with the CamVip mag and the flyers off to Irish VapeFest we will reach 1000 members by New year?

Mind you where would we have it? We're pretty spread out. So I guess somewhere in the middle-Leighton buzzard :)

Mind you where would we have it? We're pretty spread out. So I guess somewhere in the middle-Leighton buzzard :)

Dont ask me, I get lost going to the corner shop and my sat nav takes me an hour away when I want to go 10 miles :D Or through the Peak District!

Is it coz you can't get a lift?
Train?

I don't think I'll be going.... was a bit claustrophobic for me with so many folk there last year and I can only see it being worse this year in that respect. With that in mind, I've offered to help my daughter move home on VF day. It's kind of on my way to Tamworth... maybe I might have a mad moment and pop in for an hour late on if I finish helping me daughter relatively early.

I know what you mean steff. It will be huge this year I reckon. I do kinda like mini pub meets meself ;)

Back
Top Bottom