Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Voopoo

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Aspire

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always been Tesla/ Telsacigs, thing is the VV mods don't sit well with mtl, it's tricky getting the voltage just right, esp. as the voltage is at the low end of the scale.

I think I have bought something from all those brands except Smok in the past year. All have been decent and reasonably priced. Not sure I have a favourite brand though.

I voted for vaporesso, purely because of how impressed i am with the AXON chip in my gen s. Innokin are also great. They really do care and listen imo. In my experience with them they've genuinely gone above and beyond. Also, no matter how many mods I buy, I always gravitate back towards my kroma-r for mtl vaping. I love the ergonomics of it and the squeeze to fire mechanism.

Innokin are also great. They really do care and listen imo. In my experience with them they've genuinely gone above and beyond
I agree, I commented about this on first page. Innokin people really listen and care about user feedback. As a result, they created very nice stuff lately.

Chose Vaporesso simply because Dovpo, Steam Crave and Lost Vape are not on the voting list, but out of the ones listed it's 100% Vaporesso.

Geekvape for me, currently awaiting the Aegis X mod (Xmas prezzie) and running 2 Zeus X tanks, with another 2 arriving Xmas day, former user of the original zeus tank and the legend mod, superb pieces of kit

Depends on what you're looking for I guess but for me,

Mods: Lost Vape
Stock Coil Tanks: Uwell
RDA's/RTA's/RDTA's: Steam Crave/Vaperz Cloud
Mech Mods: Purge
Pod Systems: Geekvape?

I love DNA devices and (for my vaping needs) my Lost Vape Paranormal and Drone both work wonders whether I'm dripping or squonking. I personally don't use stock coil systems too often but I was rather impressed with the flavor and output of the Valyrian 2 and the new Valyrian 3 (especially their single coils). Steam Crave is the main company I use for RDTA's, just nothing can beat them imo, and Vaperz Cloud has both of my go-to RDA's (The Asgard and Valhalla). For Mechs really almost any company that makes any solid mech mod could be here but I own mostly Purge mods so I guess I have to put them here, and finally pod mods and pod systems. I do not personally use pods, I like big clouds and devices which push a lot of power, but I have seen a lot of solid pod mods and pod devices come out of Geekvape recently, and customers seem to be of the same opinion at my shop so I have to give them credit where credit is due!

Hi @IEATCRAYONZ and welcome to the planet.

just a heads up that this post is over 2 years old and the original poster hasnt logged in since december 2020

as a new member the posts can be all over the place. if your using a computer its worth pressing "New Posts" at the top right of forum page then "Recent Posts" which will update the list to newest posts first.

Capture.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom