Vape Superstore
What's new

Need recommendation for a beginner friendly RTA...

nicky3shoes

Hello all,

I have been using a Nautilus tank for a few years now and think I'm ready to take the rebuildable plunge.

What would be a beginner friendly (i.e. easy to build) tank? Maximum diameter to fit a Dicodes 21700.

Thanks in advance

Vape Superstore
For MTL? The Ares 2 is a good place to start, it's nice and easy to build on and they include just about everything you will need to get started. The LE looks better than the standard version imo.

Hi @nicky3shoes and welcome to POTV :)

I'll give a +1 for the Innokin Ares 2 MTL RTA. It's a user friendly RTA and gives good airflow options and good flavour. It's available in 22m and 24mm diameters, (China for the 24mm), and as ForestMagpie mentioned it comes with everything you need to make and wick your coils. (Just need something to snip the wire)

I'll also give a mention to the Hellvape MD MTL RTA (24mm) and the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA. (22.2mm)

This is based on my own experience since beginning my RTA journey back in May.

AcmeFog
Hi @nicky3shoes and welcome to POTV :)

I'll give a +1 for the Innokin Ares 2 MTL RTA. It's a user friendly RTA and gives good airflow options and good flavour. It's available in 22m and 24mm diameters, (China for the 24mm), and as ForestMagpie mentioned it comes with everything you need to make and wick your coils. (Just need something to snip the wire)

I'll also give a mention to the Hellvape MD MTL RTA (24mm) and the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA. (22.2mm)

This is based on my own experience since beginning my RTA journey back in May.
How's the flavour and airflow on the Hellvape Jim? Was looking at it the other day as maybe a treat for myself.

How's the flavour and airflow on the Hellvape Jim? Was looking at it the other day as maybe a treat for myself.

The MD is my ADV RTA. I don't use the 3.5ml bubble glass but stick with the 2ml standard and find I'm refilling it 3 or 4 times a day. There are good airflow options and the way I have it I find it to give me the best draw, vapour and flavour out of all my MTL RTA's.
A certain, sometimes unpopular, Scottish reviewer said he thought it was the best MTL RTA of 2019.

It's definitely my own favourite.

I worry about recommending stuff so best you do some more research

The Electronic Cigarette Company
The MD is my ADV RTA. I don't use the 3.5ml bubble glass but stick with the 2ml standard and find I'm refilling it 3 or 4 times a day. There are good airflow options and the way I have it I find it to give me the best draw, vapour and flavour out of all my MTL RTA's.
A certain, sometimes unpopular, Scottish reviewer said he thought it was the best MTL RTA of 2019.

It's definitely my own favourite.

I worry about recommending stuff so best you do some more research
Thanks mate, good to know. I will do some research and watch some reviews, maybe even the one you mention.

Thanks mate, good to know. I will do some research and watch some reviews, maybe even the one you mention.

Thought I'd mention for reference:

My other MTL RTA's are: Asmodus Anani, Cthulhu Hastur Mini, Damn Vape Diamond, ExVape Expromizer V4, Innokin Ares 2 D24 x 2, Oumier Wasp Nano and Vapefly Glaxies.

Vape Green
Thought I'd mention for reference:

My other MTL RTA's are: Asmodus Anani, Cthulhu Hastur Mini, Damn Vape Diamond, ExVape Expromizer V4, Innokin Ares 2 D24 x 2, Oumier Wasp Nano and Vapefly Glaxies.
Thanks mate, I've got the Ares 2 that you very kindly sent my way and an Ares 2 LE both which I use but was looking for my next RTA step. Some research required methinks.

@scottish-jim and @ForestMagpie I would recommend the Berserker 2 MTL which is a lovely vape plus the Pandora which some people seem to struggle with for some reason. I find it a great vape plus 30+ airflow options i reckon it's a must have. They are always going cheap on the Classifieds which is where i got mine.

Vape Club
I watched a couple of videos on the Area 2. Looks fairly straightforward to coil and wick.

Are RTA's more prone to leaking than drop in coil tanks?

Back
Top Bottom