What's new

HERAKLES RTA BY SENSE help

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Recieved this as part of a deal today but cant seem to get it apart at all to get to the build deck, have tried clamps, freezer, it comes out as one piece with the chimney but the 2 bottom parts wont come off to leave the build deck. Does anybody know of a solution or way of solving this before I throw it in a draw and give up on my RTA adventure before its began ha
Cheers
Sam

i do t have one, but have you tried turning the chamber? it looks like it threaded and screws off and on.

upload_2020-11-13_21-6-45.jpeg

so it looks like you need to screw off the bit with the lion. maybe try elastic bands, or put some cloth over it then some pliers?

It doesn't even look as it does come off reckon I'll throw it in a draw and buy something new on pay day ha

if you look at the pic i posted above from google images it def looks like the part below the deck is threaded. it’s maybe just over tight or jammed on.

Yeah it must be mate I think its over tight because it looks like it's all one part on mine here, like you say on your pic its clear, almost as if it's gone past the threading to far its gone to deep down

Back
Top Bottom