What's new

What are the best rda/rta's for flavour?

KoKane

Postman
Just ordered my first squonk mod (Pulse v2) along with a blotto mini and wotofo profile. I'm looking to buy a couple more rda/rdta's.

I really enjoy tinkering and building, and consider myself a flavour chaser, although I do also appreciate nice big clouds from time to time. I'm probably going to pick up one mtl rda, and one dtl rda.

I've currently got my eye on the Beserker 2, the Asgard mini, and possibly the coilturd an rda for vaping, although that's a bit out of my price range.

Cheers!

Last edited:
wont go wrong with the Asgard top notch RDA
Drop is another good one if you can find one

Agree with @BigCloud & will throw in the Profile RDTA. Works great in squonk mode with either mesh or coils & in RDTA mode can't fault it.

My best RDAs for flavour are the citadel and Hadaly. Next level flavour, seriously. A notch above the Asgard and Loop 1.5 (which is really, really good but never seems to get much attention). In terms of RTAs, although not the best, the Advken Manta is great for the price.

This is all a fragment of an answer though, as there are so many variables involved it’s hard to be definitive. What kind of vape are you after?

Asgard mini is the best RDA I’ve used to date, toss up between that and the Kennedy for me.

My best RDAs for flavour are the citadel and Hadaly. Next level flavour, seriously. A notch above the Asgard and Loop 1.5 (which is really, really good but never seems to get much attention). In terms of RTAs, although not the best, the Advken Manta is great for the price.

This is all a fragment of an answer though, as there are so many variables involved it’s hard to be definitive. What kind of vape are you after?

I've only been vaping for around 2½ months so I'm still experimenting. I've dived right in at the deep end with regards to the hobbyist side of it all and enjoy tinkering and building.

So far I've bought strictly mtl rta's, and have got the nrg s mini tank that came with my vaporesso gen s, so I haven't tried vaping over 80w yet. Flavour over clouds though for sure.

Single coil RDA's that i use daily - Asmodus C4 (x2, my number 1) Wotofo Recurve (with 22mm plastic cap even better) and D-Pro Mini (on top of Pulse v2, 510 tip, stealth mod but still low wattage excellent taste)

Thrown by the wayside... Hellvape Dead Rabbit 22mm and Blitz Hermetic. Seems I dont get on with tall RDA's for flavour. I also have a Cthulu Moljinar (sp?) which is huge but so bloody beautiful and weird I still use occassionaly in the house.

Always looking at Asgard Mini and I like the new Vandy Vape Requiem (REQUIEM! REQUIEM!)

All using provided or Coilology multi pack coils around .25 > .3ohm. Tasty.

It's so subjective.

Dual coil I think the Asgard still rocks, but dead rabbit or drop dead are good starters to learn dual coil.

You got s profile so that will be a cool vape but with mesh you will always experience more layers.

Single coil RDA for me the elder dragon, I only got it recently it shocked me how good it was compared to the blank.

Rtas blooto was decent for dual and destiny for single coil.

Back
Top Bottom