What's new

Anyone tried the geekvape zeus x rta?

Get yourself the mesh deck for that. The rest of the tank its compatible.
Same tank, a whole new vape experience.

Get yourself the mesh deck for that. The rest of the tank its compatible.
Same tank, a whole new vape experience.
New and better! I was not particularly impressed with the X in regular coil configuration but the mesh deck is a significant improvement IMHO.

Fantastic tank, have 2 on the go now, with 2 more ready for Xmas, not had any issues at all, i use Ni80 quad core fused claptons coming out at around 0.2ohms and vape at 80 Watts, lots of flavour, huge clouds with airflow just about halfway. My coil legs are around 4mm and coils pushed off centre towards edge of deck, wicking is cut so it just about touches the juice wells when dry, once soaked I push them in slightly further, but NEVER to the bottom of the well and it doesn't need stuffing in there, I use firebolt cotton. Love these tanks and they are easily comparable to most of my bottom airflow tanks, I've always found if the flavour isn't quite there, up the wattage, never had flooding or dry hits, once you've nailed the wicking, you'll love this tank

can only go on what mine does, but think it is a good tank, easy to build both double coils and single, i always put a big 3mm single in, and have good flavour and vapour, also got bubble glass so not filling up loads of times.

can only go on what mine does, but think it is a good tank, easy to build both double coils and single, i always put a big 3mm single in, and have good flavour and vapour, also got bubble glass so not filling up loads of times.
About 6 months too late here mate, thanks though.

Had it since not long after I made this thread, I like it a lot. 2x 3mm ID coils is what I usually have in it.

Back
Top Bottom