Vape Superstore
What's new

IVG Seasonal Shortfill - 2019 Selection Box. £5.40 each. Free delivery if you spend over £10.

Wutanger999

Initiate
Get in the festive spirit. Ho Ho Ho and all that...

20201030_174438.jpg

3 x 50ml shortfills for £5.40. Use code pumpkin10 to get this price.

I received two of these today and they smell nice so I have ordered another two.

Snowball Smoothie - A Traditional smooth cocktail of vanilla custard and a twist of lime.

Scofi Caramel Crunch - A classic bitter sweet caramel and vanilla crunch biscuit.

Plum Pudding - A traditional pudding mixed with sherry, damson plum, warm winter berries, cherries, spices and orange peel.

Dated Nov 2021.

Free delivery if you spend £10 which is good.

From Red box vape

https://redboxvape.com/products/ivg...019-selection-box?_pos=1&_sid=13fe00593&_ss=r

Vape Club
They only had one left, but I managed to find another three shortfills for £5.73, so just over £10.50 for 6 x 50ml delivered, and two of them are Wick Liquor - cannae argue wi that!

They only had one left, but I managed to find another three shortfills for £5.73, so just over £10.50 for 6 x 50ml delivered, and two of them are Wick Liquor - cannae argue wi that!
Yeah some seriously cheap stuff there. I managed to fight the temptation though. I've bought about a litre of juice over the last week, with this and the cotswold deal, to add to the litres of stuff I have already...

AcmeFog
Yeah some seriously cheap stuff there. I managed to fight the temptation though. I've bought about a litre of juice over the last week, with this and the cotswold deal, to add to the litres of stuff I have already...
It's easy done at times - I've got nowhere near as much liquid as I usually have as I'm away from my mixing gear currently, so a wee stock-up at that price is glorious! Cheers :2thumbsup:

Why did I look at this thread :hmm: just know I'm gonna spend more money now for stuff I don't really need!! :p

Thanks for sharing bud!

Premier Ecigs
I got to this deal a bit too late, most have been Sold, but thought I'd have a go at some of the Short And Sweet Range-- the prices are certainly good, but is the Vape?? We shall see....
It's nuts though, I have plenty of Flavours and Nic and still a few litres VG/PG, I'm just being lazy!

Back
Top Bottom