What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

IVG Seasonal Shortfill - 2019 Selection Box. £5.40 each. Free delivery if you spend over £10.

Wutanger999

Initiate
Get in the festive spirit. Ho Ho Ho and all that...

20201030_174438.jpg

3 x 50ml shortfills for £5.40. Use code pumpkin10 to get this price.

I received two of these today and they smell nice so I have ordered another two.

Snowball Smoothie - A Traditional smooth cocktail of vanilla custard and a twist of lime.

Scofi Caramel Crunch - A classic bitter sweet caramel and vanilla crunch biscuit.

Plum Pudding - A traditional pudding mixed with sherry, damson plum, warm winter berries, cherries, spices and orange peel.

Dated Nov 2021.

Free delivery if you spend £10 which is good.

From Red box vape

https://redboxvape.com/products/ivg...019-selection-box?_pos=1&_sid=13fe00593&_ss=r

They only had one left, but I managed to find another three shortfills for £5.73, so just over £10.50 for 6 x 50ml delivered, and two of them are Wick Liquor - cannae argue wi that!

They only had one left, but I managed to find another three shortfills for £5.73, so just over £10.50 for 6 x 50ml delivered, and two of them are Wick Liquor - cannae argue wi that!
Yeah some seriously cheap stuff there. I managed to fight the temptation though. I've bought about a litre of juice over the last week, with this and the cotswold deal, to add to the litres of stuff I have already...

Yeah some seriously cheap stuff there. I managed to fight the temptation though. I've bought about a litre of juice over the last week, with this and the cotswold deal, to add to the litres of stuff I have already...
It's easy done at times - I've got nowhere near as much liquid as I usually have as I'm away from my mixing gear currently, so a wee stock-up at that price is glorious! Cheers :2thumbsup:

Why did I look at this thread :hmm: just know I'm gonna spend more money now for stuff I don't really need!! :p

Thanks for sharing bud!

I got to this deal a bit too late, most have been Sold, but thought I'd have a go at some of the Short And Sweet Range-- the prices are certainly good, but is the Vape?? We shall see....
It's nuts though, I have plenty of Flavours and Nic and still a few litres VG/PG, I'm just being lazy!

Back
Top Bottom