What's new

Horizon tech falcon tank

Hello @ADDicT never to late mate always looking for new suggestions etc mate funny enough the M1 coils are my go to for the tank and until I got the maxus 200 with the new mesh pro 2 tank I used the falcon flat out and will forever go back to it for a change now and again

Hello @ADDicT never to late mate always looking for new suggestions etc mate funny enough the M1 coils are my go to for the tank and until I got the maxus 200 with the new mesh pro 2 tank I used the falcon flat out and will forever go back to it for a change now and again
I'm well in to my RDAs now, been a while since I even bought coils for the falcon, but it's a great tank that I would definitely still use. The only issues I've ever had with it was using super thick juices, like 80 or 90% vg, but I'm also really in to sweet flavours, so that may have had something to do with it. Even still, the coils lasted pretty well as far as my experience goes with those kinds of tanks.

Oh, and a small leaking issue due to the seals getting damaged when screwing in the coils, but if you've used the original falcon then you're probably familiar with that.

Exactly that mate Coils have been good to me in terms of longevity so that's a bonus I only normally used 70/30 so they ain't to bad!

I've been exclusively on RDAs and RTAs for quite a while now but my wife uses a Falcon King with M1+ coils and every so often I'll take a toot off of it. It's by far the best stock coil tank I've tried as far as flavour is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom