What's new

Drip hacks

I jumped on the Drip Hacks train again a few weeks back, as I mainly squonk so don't mind rewicking every couple of days, but I have say I'm really liking Massive Melons too - it's a Honeydew and Watermelon mix with a bit of cooling, and isn't as bad on the coils as I was expecting - I'm up to day 4 running it in an RTA (Ammit 25) and the coil is still holding up well, although it might just be starting to gunk up a little.

I also have Apple & Blackcurrant that isn't too bad on coils either.

Neither of these are overly sweet in my opinion, just moderately sweet.

I don't know whether these would be any good with stock coils, however.

I've had that many others to get to, I tend to go on mixing frenzies every few months when I can be arsed, still got 100ml of carrot cake icecream to open too, only been steeping since June as well, need to make up some more Jam Roly Poly & Custard and some Stuffed, really liked those.

I jumped on the Drip Hacks train again a few weeks back, as I mainly squonk so don't mind rewicking every couple of days, but I have say I'm really liking Massive Melons too - it's a Honeydew and Watermelon mix with a bit of cooling, and isn't as bad on the coils as I was expecting - I'm up to day 4 running it in an RTA (Ammit 25) and the coil is still holding up well, although it might just be starting to gunk up a little.

I also have Apple & Blackcurrant that isn't too bad on coils either.

Neither of these are overly sweet in my opinion, just moderately sweet.

I don't know whether these would be any good with stock coils, however.
Massive Melons, best melon flavor I've ever had, Can't say I noticed the cooling though

Massive Melons, best melon flavor I've ever had, Can't say I noticed the cooling though
It's a subtle koolada, not enough to cause that freeze effect, but it just adds some freshness. You'd notice if it wasn't there. :)

It's a subtle koolada, not enough to cause that freeze effect, but it just adds some freshness. You'd notice if it wasn't there. :)
TBH I just thought it was mislabeled as containing koolada on the website, but I'll take your word for it.

It's a simple recipe 6% of each. cantaloupe melon, Mango and papaya, you can then add sweetner if you wish, but try the 3 flavours together maybe you will find it sweet enough, save you a fair bit of money if you purchase 100ml of each flavour a time and 5 litres of VG. All you need then is nicotine. you could also premake the concentrate and store it. you would then just take 18ml per 100ml of liquid

Back
Top Bottom