What's new

Anyone tried the geekvape zeus x rta?

Well, I've done it now, ordered and will be on it's way tomorrow.

Thanks for the help here, much appreciated.

Guess I will see how it goes, I am hoping it's not another turd like the dotRDA I spent far too much money on.

Well, I've done it now, ordered and will be on it's way tomorrow.

Thanks for the help here, much appreciated.

Guess I will see how it goes, I am hoping it's not another turd like the dotRDA I spent far too much money on.

nice one bud let us know how you get on with it :2thumbsup:

nice one bud let us know how you get on with it :2thumbsup:
Will do, the only device I regret is the dotRDA so far, whether I just don't know how to build effectively on it or not is negligible, but even then it doesn't really have the airflow I like really.

The VV Lit RDA I have though, I love that and all the major reviewers hated on it big time.

Main reason for getting the zeus is because one of the insulators disintegrated on the Lit, which seems to be a common issue from reading posts here and elsewhere. Thankfully they are sending me the bits to replace it for free, which I thought was most generous of them.

Hi @ADDicT and welcome to POTV :)

As @Kevstar mentioned I was fortunate to win a Zeus X RTA from his giveaway back in early August. This was my first venture into dual coil RTA's and found it to be good.
It's been in daily use since and IMO the flavour and vapour are great.
I first put in 2 x 0.4ohm Claptons with 3mm I.D. and used Vapefly Firebolt cotton and followed the wicking in DJLsb's video. On first use I used a liquid I'd been vaping in my Kelpie and found the flavour to be comparable.
Current build uses 2.5mm I.D. coils with Muji and find that better for mounting the coils.
Airflow half open is just right for me.

Overall I'm very happy with mine (Sorry Kevstar :D )

Hi @ADDicT and welcome to POTV :)

As @Kevstar mentioned I was fortunate to win a Zeus X RTA from his giveaway back in early August. This was my first venture into dual coil RTA's and found it to be good.
It's been in daily use since and IMO the flavour and vapour are great.
I first put in 2 x 0.4ohm Claptons with 3mm I.D. and used Vapefly Firebolt cotton and followed the wicking in DJLsb's video. On first use I used a liquid I'd been vaping in my Kelpie and found the flavour to be comparable.
Current build uses 2.5mm I.D. coils with Muji and find that better for mounting the coils.
Airflow half open is just right for me.

Overall I'm very happy with mine (Sorry Kevstar :D )
Thanks Jim, I hope I have the same results.

Too late for doubts now as it's already paid for, but I'm sure it will be great.

UPDATE: It arrived today, after a cock up with the first coil I threw in it (Resistance was reading about double what it should have been for some reason), I put in a 0.3 alien and it works great.

Flavour could be better, but I'm only using a single 3mm ID coil so that is probably why.

All in all I'm impressed so far.

Still one of my favourite tanks yet. Easy to build, wick, fill and clean, great airflow and flavour is just fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom