What's new

Drip hacks

mellar88

Postman
Was looking at trying a starter kit by Drip Hacks and was wondering if anyone uses any eliquids by Drip Hacks and there opinions? Taste is all subjective so not fussed about that but was more interested to find out if the juices are overly sweet (coil killers) and if the ingredients seem good quality?

Cheers

I use a few of theres, one of my main ones for mtl is winter cherry. They are quite sweet juices so not the kindest to coils.

Just has a look through my juice and I've got about 20 of their hack shots. These are the ones I prefer.

Blackcurrant juicy
Butterboy
Cremeux
Jamaican fried icecream
Congo bongo
Raspberry sherbet
Winter cherry

Theres a few I don't like but that's personal taste.

Just has a look through my juice and I've got about 20 of their hack shots. These are the ones I prefer.

Blackcurrant juicy
Butterboy
Cremeux
Jamaican fried icecream
Congo bongo
Raspberry sherbet
Winter cherry

Theres a few I don't like but that's personal taste.

For the price of a 150ml starter kit its got to worth a try I'm liking the sound of the black and blue flavour profile! Thanks kindly for your reply :)

I used to use the slush juices but not had them for a while good strong flavours but did shorten the coil life unfortunately

Was looking at trying a starter kit by Drip Hacks and was wondering if anyone uses any eliquids by Drip Hacks and there opinions? Taste is all subjective so not fussed about that but was more interested to find out if the juices are overly sweet (coil killers) and if the ingredients seem good quality?

Cheers
I have a vested interest with Drip Hacks yet i will give you my honest opinion.

They are sweet flavours, very sweet at times. There are some great flavours from them and others that simply are sweet. In terms of coil performance, in my TFV16 no issue whatsoever, stil get 3-4 weeks a coil from them using drip hacks but i could imagine smaller coils will struggle a little bit more.

their starter kits are exceptionally good value though. Everything you want for 250 mil for like 15 quid, well worth the price. They often have deals on and if you join their group on facebook they have discount codes as well running, from regular to special holiday ones.

If you like sweet then they are fantastic, with some great choice. Are they the best? Probably not but then someone else will swear by them! I buy from them religiously now but even i wont claim they are amazing like other fan boys of companies do haha.

So yeah, give them a try, you may find if you mix up the profiles you order that they turn out to be really nice for you.

I have a vested interest with Drip Hacks yet i will give you my honest opinion.

They are sweet flavours, very sweet at times. There are some great flavours from them and others that simply are sweet. In terms of coil performance, in my TFV16 no issue whatsoever, stil get 3-4 weeks a coil from them using drip hacks but i could imagine smaller coils will struggle a little bit more.

their starter kits are exceptionally good value though. Everything you want for 250 mil for like 15 quid, well worth the price. They often have deals on and if you join their group on facebook they have discount codes as well running, from regular to special holiday ones.

If you like sweet then they are fantastic, with some great choice. Are they the best? Probably not but then someone else will swear by them! I buy from them religiously now but even i wont claim they are amazing like other fan boys of companies do haha.

So yeah, give them a try, you may find if you mix up the profiles you order that they turn out to be really nice for you.

Great advice going to give there starter kit ago :)

I've been buying DH juice pretty much exclusively for the last few months now, one of my faves is Massive Melons.
Have tried the Blue Slush flavour also, very tasty but gets a bit sickly after a short while so I only usually get a 30ml bottle of concentrate and mix up in small quantities.
One that I am using currently is the Sparkout flavour, basically tastes like Vimto soft drinks, black and red berries.
All of them are pretty sweet, but if you use an RDA and re-wick/clean your coils every couple of days then they don't murder the coils too bad.
Can't say I have tried any of them in a subohm tank or anything like that, I suspect the coil life on my Falcon King tank would not be that great due to the amount of sweetness, but the flavour would be outstanding for a day or so at least.

Tried quite a few of them but found them far too sweet for my tastes, the only one I still enjoy is the Black Mamba.

Back
Top Bottom