What's new

Anyone tried the geekvape zeus x rta?

ADDicT

Achiever
As the title suggests, I'm looking at the Zeus X RTA, any good?

I see all the YouTube reviewers giving it a reasonable rep, but I've fallen prey to taking the advice of them before and have also tried devices that get slammed by them, and found they are just talking shit. So any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hated it and gave it away, couldn't stop the thing from flooding. @scottish-jim won it in the giveaway and I'm sure he is getting on fine with it, bloody typical :rolleyes:

Not really what I wanted to hear tbh, but I've not actually bought it yet.

Its got some love on the forum so I wouldn't take my experience as gospel, wait and see what others have to say, I would add that I'm very impatient and if some thing isn't working from the get go I can be a little stupid sometimes, my wife didn't like it either though and it was actually for her.

Its got some love on the forum so I wouldn't take my experience as gospel, wait and see what others have to say, I would add that I'm very impatient and if some thing isn't working from the get go I can be a little stupid sometimes, my wife didn't like it either though and it was actually for her.
Cheers, will do. As I say, I see all the usual youtube reviewers giving it mostly positive points and the negatives have been pretty subjective or very picky, but I want to be sure about it before I waste yet more cash on something I don't really enjoy or can't get on with. I have a dotRDA from dotMOD which I really regret buying, but it's getting me out of the shit right now as my other RDA disintegrated yesterday and I'm waiting on parts from Vandy Vape to arrive from china.

I'm also slightly impatient, but I can handle a little of a learning curve and some perseverance.

Cheers, will do. As I say, I see all the usual youtube reviewers giving it mostly positive points and the negatives have been pretty subjective or very picky, but I want to be sure about it before I waste yet more cash on something I don't really enjoy or can't get on with. I have a dotRDA from dotMOD which I really regret buying, but it's getting me out of the shit right now as my other RDA disintegrated yesterday and I'm waiting on parts from Vandy Vape to arrive from china.

I'm also slightly impatient, but I can handle a little of a learning curve and some perseverance.

I got mine from Sourcemore for about 13 or 15 quid I think so if you hate it not too much wasted, you'll probably love it :2thumbsup:

Shipping restriction: Due to the exclusive distributor of GeekVape, we do not send GeekVape products to customers in South Korea, Malaysia, Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina, the United Kingdom, Spain, Iran, Saudi Arabia, France and The Dominican Republic.

I'm in the UK bud, so looks like they won't ship to me. Thanks anyway though.

Also from the usual place I buy stuff it's only about an extra £5, even with the discount code from here. Cost is not a big deal if I am sure its worth it.

Shipping restriction: Due to the exclusive distributor of GeekVape, we do not send GeekVape products to customers in South Korea, Malaysia, Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina, the United Kingdom, Spain, Iran, Saudi Arabia, France and The Dominican Republic.

I'm in the UK bud, so looks like they won't ship to me. Thanks anyway though.

have a read of the link below @ADDicT they ship to the uk my last couple came within 4 days mate

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-to-send-this-product-to-your-country.196040/

Back
Top Bottom