What's new

Manabush - Base Zero 11: Pineapple+, The return of the Prime Vapes Collab, Weekend Price Reductions

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Newsletter :

Hi All!

Firstly General company news.

My favourite Author Sir Terry Pratchett (mayherestinpeace) borrowed and used the phrase “May you live in interesting times” as a curse - I think he had his head screwed on that boy. (I am aware the phrase is borrowed from the English phrase)

There is a risk this next week of our home city of Nottingham slipping into Tier 3 of the national lockdown restrictions, as yet we do not know how or if this will affect us - this is just to make you all aware.

We continue to follow the guidance in the work place, and will put in any extra measures above what we have already implemented as guided by the Advice given next week.

On that note : I sincerely hope you are all staying safe - and hope none of you have been affected too badly by the current pandemic.

----------------------------------

Base Zero : Pineapple+ The latest addition to our Base Zero Range.

Following on from our Popular Grape+, this simple sounding Pineapple is packed full of Exotic Pineapple flavour and is akin to the flavour of drinking good quality Pineapple juice (not from concentrate!).

We have no information on if it has any of pineapples famous other effects ...

Over strengthened and designed to be used with Nicshots (One free Nicshot included - make a choice below)

Available as :

50ml Shortfill (in a 60ml bottle) - the best for 3mg Vapers

20ml Shortfill (20ml in a 30ml Bottle - the best for 6mg and above vapers)

This flavour works well with 50/50 Nicshots for a more MTL vape or 70/30 or High VG Nicshots (for a more DL vape) or even Ice Shots for a cooling effect on the finished juice.

The Return of the Prime Vapes Collaboration! Also - Prime Vapes Eliquids back in stock!

Both myself and Lee from Prime Vapes have received many multiple requests for these two flavours to be back on the shelves .. so here they are!

Back in Stock!

Also we have managed to get Prime Vapes Eliquids back in stock .. they can be found here - Prime Vapes

Alongside our Prime Vapes Collab - we are Still doing our El Diablo Cola Collaboration.

Weekend Price Reductions and Bargain Basement Expansion
Times are a struggle for everyone at the minute - so this weekend from now until Sunday Midnight, we are running Price reductions site wide - with 20% of everything - no code needed.

Alongside that we have just done a partial stock take and moved any short date items into our bargain basement starting with the firewater range … so its always worth taking a look in there to see if your favourites are available at a reduced price …

We have recently moved in older items of :

Firewater No_One
Firewater No.Two
Firewater No.Three
Humidor Part One Packs

Visit it here : The Bargain Basement

Other News ...
Keep an eye out in the next few weeks for a re-imagining of select juices from the SPIRITWALKER range ... coming soon ...
Thats all for now Folks - Stay safe and follow the guidelines .

Lets hope times get less interesting soon.

Regards

The Manabush Team.

TAKE ME TO MANABUSH!

I’ve only just seen this. Thanks for the discount code. Ordered the new pineapple and stocked up on some essentials [emoji106]I’ve never liked a pineapple vape so I’ve high hopes for this one.

I’ve only just seen this. Thanks for the discount code. Ordered the new pineapple and stocked up on some essentials [emoji106]I’ve never liked a pineapple vape so I’ve high hopes for this one.
Maybe you just don’t like pineapple!

Back
Top Bottom