What's new

Tips for new vapers

Im not familar with the Pocket X but in general, all juices can be used in all mods. The only times is could be an issue is with high VG content of juice in some tanks. This is because of the thickness of VG. Some tanks due to their wicking will not soak up the juice very well and can cause dry hits.

my tip is to label your coils so you know what mod they are for. I've found that I have coils and I don't know what mod there for.

Im not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but I think nicotine salt eliquid is a good idea for social situations, the nictotine seems to be delivered more like a cigarrette and when nipping out with smokers while drinkig, when i just try and vape i dont feel satisified, i tend to want to vape quite constantly, which is fine in situations I can, thinking of testing out a pod system or a specific smaller nicotine salts mod for when im out drinking, otherwise I always want a smoke!

The main thing I've learnt since starting 7 months ago is that local vape shops may be easier and quicker but alot of them are more expensive so I tend to buy singular coils from local shop if I'm short until an order from online comes through, I thought I was getting great deals from my local shops at the start to realise I was paying about 5er extra on coils, let alone mods and tanks etc

Well, this is pretty normal to come and see overpricing in local vape shops, they have some rent and salary payments besides stocking, but I agree - it is more convenient to shop online if you have time for delivery waiting.

@Nakmor Drack yes buddy the prices in vape shops are sometimes very high. But we are not afraid. Because we spent more on smoking cigarettes.
Do you agree with me?

I know I have only been vaping for 3 months but thought I pass tips on so more likely keep of fags from my mistakes and f ups
1. If mod takes batteries make sure have spare set I spent eveing poping mine in out charger so I could vape
2. Have second option to vape from if your main device is out action so less chance running to shops by fags for nicotine fix
3. Keep spare coils and tanks so get the best vaping experience learn how take tank apart fit the coils instead of needing go vape shop every time you need new coil as b and m shop will charge more for coils than online
I am sure more tips will provide by more experience vapers out there who no more than I do good luck guys
Companies that sell online premium e-liquids will avoid any known additives that can cause negative effects. Many brands are turning towards using VG rather than PG which could cause side effects in the short or long run.

Manufacturers avoid these harmful additives to make for a healthier vaping experience and minimize the risk of side effects such as nausea or dryness of the throat.

Hello,

I've been trying to vape more for about three years but I think I've just solved the mystery.
Trying all sorts of devices, from a Gamucci onwards, I've found that vaping makes me cough.
Today, tried, for the first time, a bottle of Vape88 NIC HIT tobacco 50/50 Nic Salt liquid.

This is 2.0% or 20mg/ml strength and it isn't making me bark like a seal. The snag is, it tastes
bloody awful, a bit like burnt hazelnuts steeped in old grass juice.

So, before I order some tastier juice, I'm after advice on what strength to buy.
I smoke 20 Carlton Bright Superkings per day and during my tests, these weren't
cutting it...

Menthol Heets in my IQOS machine.
6mg non nic salt liquids.
10mg ditto.

I'm wondering whether to start weak and go up or just take pot luck.

Any advice will be gratedully welcomed. Thanks.

Hello,

I've been trying to vape more for about three years but I think I've just solved the mystery.
Trying all sorts of devices, from a Gamucci onwards, I've found that vaping makes me cough.
Today, tried, for the first time, a bottle of Vape88 NIC HIT tobacco 50/50 Nic Salt liquid.

This is 2.0% or 20mg/ml strength and it isn't making me bark like a seal. The snag is, it tastes
bloody awful, a bit like burnt hazelnuts steeped in old grass juice.

So, before I order some tastier juice, I'm after advice on what strength to buy.
I smoke 20 Carlton Bright Superkings per day and during my tests, these weren't
cutting it...

Menthol Heets in my IQOS machine.
6mg non nic salt liquids.
10mg ditto.

I'm wondering whether to start weak and go up or just take pot luck.

Any advice will be gratedully welcomed. Thanks.
Hello and welcome! Might be worth posting a hello in the new members thread.
Conversely if you are trying to quit the cigs to start vaping I'd start high and then go lower if you need to. If you got in with 20mg salts but the flavour was rank then I'd stick with 20mg for now and just order some better flavours. If you give us an idea of what flavours you might like then we might be able to even give you some recommendations! My personal favourite nic salt at 20mg is lemon tart by Dinner Lady.

Back
Top Bottom