Vape Club
What's new

Sub Ohm Augvape Druga 2

BigCloud

Veteran
Lilia from @Sourcemore sent this over for a review

The RDA comes in a small box and is tucked in nicely in a foam tray on the front of the box is a small sticker to show which colour RDA you have chosen on the back of the box is the scratch and scan authentication code and the contents.

In the box you will get the Druga 2 RDA, Squonk pin and a baggie of some spare O- rings.

Box.jpg

The RDA is available in 7 different colours which are Blue, Aluminuim Red, Stainless Steel, Matt Gunmetal, Matt Black, Green and Purple which is the colour i was sent.

The Augvape Druga 2 is a collaboration between Augvape and Vapeshouse who ive never heard of but they have done a standup job on this.

The Druga 2 is a 24mm four piece RDA comprising of, 810 drip tip, AFC Top Cap, Barrel and Deck, constructed from Aluminium and stainless steel it has minimal branding on the barrel and a really nice smooth finnish too it, airflow consits of six holes per side in two rows of three , Featuring a two post design with a new and improved coil clamp called CSS (clamp snag system),which is PVD gold plated to help increase conductivity and make it extremly hard wearing, The RDA also has a nice deep 6mm juice well.
The drip tip that comes with it is a low profile 810 which suits me down to the ground, obviously this can be be changed to suit your preference.

Installing the coils is really simple, and i found it best to snip the coils at 4.5mm. Unscrew the big knurled thumbsrews which raises the clamps up just poke your coils in and hold one with your thumb and the other with a finger then tighten the clamp once its finger tight you will need to tighten them up the rest of the way with a decent phillips/slothead screwdriver as they have nice chunky screws or they will no doubt come undone, even having tightened the clamps up nice and tight with a screwdriver i checked them fairly regulary due to using this on a mech and there were no signs of them loosening off at all.
Clamp.jpg

The coils i used were set of 3mm id fused claptons that were sent to me by @JohnR , thanks fella great coils, which came out at 0.18 dual, had no issues at all getting them in the clamps there was loads of room, wicking is nice and easy just leave about a cm and a half when you snip off the excess and tuck the wicks in at the base of the deck no need to fluff the ends.

Wicked.jpg

Can be used as a dual or single coil but due to the step down system airflow control used you cant block off only one side of the airflow so i would reccomend using this as a dual coil RDA, simply twist the top cap to adjust and mirror the airflow each side, which will block off the top row of 3 and will go right down to only 1 airhole. The topcap has lock stops both left and right which helps with lineing up the airflow with your coils and also in screwing the actual RDA on and off the mod.

coil in lined up.jpg

After a few days use on the VGOD Elite i changed the 510 pin and threw into squonk mode ontop of the Dovpo topside dual and it performed superbly running at 80 watts, with having a nice deep juice well its ideal for all the squonkers out there who tend to over squonk.

This has a nice smooth quiet draw and i mean its quiet like virtually silent, gives you really good flavour and doesnt get too hot like some RDA`s. I have to say this one has suprised me alot and i genuinely cant find a fault with it and i will be picking another one up for sure.

Pros

Deep juice well
Easy coil installation
Clamp system works really well
Good airflow options
Nice quiet vape

Cons/Niggles

Maybe the low profile drip tip isn`t suited to everyone

Grab yourself a bargain here https://www.sourcemore.com/augvape-druga-2-rda.html
almost half price with the code: AD2
$18.59 Augvape Druga 2 RDA

Once again huge thanks to Lilia @Sourcemore for sending this across

Last edited:
E-liquids.com
Nice review Cloud. I had the original of this and it was a good RDA, if a little tricky to build on. Loving your photo of the coil pulsing through the airholes.

Great review mate been thinking of getting one of these for a while now might have to get myself one next month when i get paid.

AcmeFog
Nice review Cloud. I had the original of this and it was a good RDA, if a little tricky to build on. Loving your photo of the coil pulsing through the airholes.

I never owned the original but this one is bloody superb mate super quiet peace of piss to build on and great flavour definatley want a couple more
cheers, took a couple of attempts to get that pic lol

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom