What's new

Any battery deals? Torchy the Battery Boy

Hey, I am also looking for vapes battery for my own use please let me know if you find any good battery seller or website for buying vape battery i am very thankful to you.

Hey, I am also looking for vapes battery for my own use please let me know if you find any good battery seller or website for buying vape battery i am very thankful to you.
Fogstar as per the post above yours. There's a discount code available if you search for it.

If i wish to purchase vape batteries firstly i will go through the reviews, the most i seen is the vapo australia, they will provide you the batteries at most decent prices

Last edited by a moderator:
I have considered as that original battery is always a good option for vapers to buy an extra battery from outside is always disturb the users if you find any good deal please let me know as well

i sent him a message on ebay got back quickly asked what were my best batters for the job as need vaping one an torch ones he sent me link to the batterys on his site and sent me a discoid code

I got a free torch with my Fogstar order today, which was a nice surprise! I only order 1 LG HG2 and some wraps too.

+1 for https://www.18650.uk/

Best to be safe and at their prices, I would buy Sony VTC5a from them.

But I've taken a risk and ordered some Samsung 30Q's from AliExpress. £3.56 per battery. I'll report on them once they are delivered

Back
Top Bottom