Vape Superstore
What's new

Druga RTA

Strangely enough this is a single coiler. It’s weird that they called it the druga, is pretty restrictive wide open. If you like single coils you might like this one

Oooh. I do like a restricted single coil rta. Might get one st some point.

Elux
Strangely enough this is a single coiler. It’s weird that they called it the druga, is pretty restrictive wide open. If you like single coils you might like this one
Hi mate does this tank come with a bubble glass And how restricted is it is there anything you can compare it too

Hi mate does this tank come with a bubble glass And how restricted is it is there anything you can compare it too

yeah it comes with a bubble glass. Not overly restrictive, it hits a bit like the Kree 22mm did with the biggest insert in

Vape Green
Sorry i have no idea about this may some other can help you about this with the good advices

Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
im trying not to laugh at a huge crate of these labeled 'druga' trying to pass thru customs

How would you rate it Vs the Kylin mini? Apart from the wicking.
I prefer the kylin mini V2, this one doesn’t have smooth airflow and the deck is a bit too tight for me. The flavour on this is marginally better though, because it’s so tiny

Vape Superstore
Thanks for the info. Druga sound right down my ally. Any chance you could do a side by side pic of the 2 tanks next to eachother?

Back
Top Bottom