What's new

SMOK TFV9 Tank $15

Guy in my local vape shop showed me how poxy the top fill is.... Don't bother

I never learn... Smok will always be Smok.
I thought that it may be a good choice, latest Smok vapes dont look bad at all.

https://www.sourcemore.com/smok-tfv9-tank.html

For those looking for a nice stock coil tank with TONS of coil choices, this is a great oportunity.

Its nice, good refill, good looking, 6.5ml, multiple color choice... not bad at all.

nice find, I'm still using my TFV12 Prince and its great for flavour. But I need to change it to something else. One thing I've noticed with all smok tanks ive had is that they all leak. Even the one I've got has a slow leak.

Sourcemore are really doing a lot of deals just now, already placed like 3 different orders and I don't tend to order much. Please tell them to stop the offers lol

One thing I've noticed with all smok tanks ive had is that they all leak
I have a copuple of mates at work that use Smok tanks, one of them use a TFV8 BBB. He was always vaping with a kleenex in his hands because that thing was peeing like crazy, all time.
I gave him some of my coils, a Vaporesso GT8, a GT Mesh, a Geekvape X1 and a Hellvape supermesh.

He rotated those along a month and just got a minor leak once from the GT8.

So, I dont think the tanks are the main guilty for that leak and bad reputation, but the coilheads.

The coils are a country mile better in the v2... I had one with some A1 coils. Bloody great coils... Doesn't get any use now though as I'm too tight to buy coils. Tried rebuilding the coils with very little success. And it was far too airy... Why didn't they make an Rba coil head....?
Cunts :D

Back
Top Bottom